Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can curries ascend in East Asia?

schizoidcel_11

schizoidcel_11

Banned
-
What about lighter skinned Punjabi curries? I've been doing a lot of research on this topic (mainly because I'm considering taking Madarin), it seems that East Asia isn't a terrible place for curries. There is a sizable Chindian population in Southwest Asia. I've also seen several instances of IMAF at my university, there's a lot of similarities between curry culture and rice culture. What are your thoughts? Better for curries than the USA?

Curries are slayers everywhere

Just be curry.

What about lighter skinned Punjabi curries? I've been doing a lot of research on this topic (mainly because I'm considering taking Madarin), it seems that East Asia isn't a terrible place for curries. There is a sizable Chindian population in Southwest Asia. I've also seen several instances of IMAF at my university, there's a lot of similarities between curry culture and rice culture. What are your thoughts? Better for curries than the USA?

only with hookers

I just watched the video .. damn!!! already so many high tier normies mongering with SEA hookers wtf! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Last edited:
arent asians really racist towards dark people?
i guess if ur a lighter skinned curry maybe you can larp as a mediterian theyre so low iq theyll probably believe it

Doubt it. Noodles are white skin lovers, even the lighter Punjabis still look Indian

I have seen very few subcontinentals that pass as anything else. There are a few examples, like Zayn Malik

Last edited:
I have a curry chad friend who lives in riceland with me. He is objectively an 8, but in riceland he's sort of viewed same as a jbw 5, so can still ascend with noodles. But bear in mind he can larp as non curry easily.
If I was saying overall racepill matters a lot everywhere, so if you're a good looking (psl6+) curry, your best bets are going to be USA, UK, westerns europe, eastern europe, Japan, latam. Foids in these places are much smarter than dumb as fuck noodles so they would seek out the highest PSL and generic value they can. If you are a subhuman curry, and can't larp, just kys.

If you want to know any more pm me, I'm a curry living in China

nah they want white

Curries only have a chance in Curryland

They want white people

lol no, east asians love pale light skin and white features, you have next to no chance in east asia.You'll just get arrested.