Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can chad get away with anything?

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
everytime I think I manage to get laid with a foid I always manage to mess everything up. A foid will stop talking out of the blue. I look back our convo maybe I said the wrong thing or didn’t say enough or too much. Then the blackpill hits me she just lost interest and move on to her hundred other options

So how much can chad get away with ? Can he put no effort like texting K and taking several hours to reply. Will she let him slide if she tried talking to her friends.Can he keep on flaking on a foid without her getting tired of waiting . Even if he was the ultimate gigachad I’m sure a sloot will with an ounce of respect will not put with chad bs and will eventually seek attention to another chad or even entertain her beta orbiters.

everytime I think I manage to get laid with a foid I always manage to mess everything up. A foid will stop talking out of the blue. I look back our convo maybe I said the wrong thing or didn’t say enough or too much. Then the blackpill hits me she just lost interest and move on to her hundred other options

So how much can chad get away with ? Can he put no effort like texting K and taking several hours to reply. Will she let him slide if she tried talking to her friends.Can he keep on flaking on a foid without her getting tired of waiting . Even if he was the ultimate gigachad I’m sure a sloot will with an ounce of respect will not put with chad bs and will eventually seek attention to another chad or even entertain her beta orbiters.
yes. @Reddit_is_for_cucks has good experience with this shit
there's borderline no limits to hiw far chad can bullshit

Lmao yes

chads that do this are fair game to get cucked, but make no mistake, he's first in line to rearrange her guts if he isn't competing with other chads.
Lmao they're borderline animals when foids are younger, they wont care if her friends are talking to him as long as they get a piece of his time, thinking they're winning against other foids.

Older foids with high IQ dont put up with that bullshit. The younger ones are the ones that get their backs blown out continuously until they had enough and realize that he's worthless to them beyond the bedroom. At best he'll be nothing more than an occasional fucktoy as she goes on to find the richest mate that presents himself to her

Kind of seems like you were nothing more than a bandaid/tampon while they waited days for chad to text back. What you saw there was chad finally responding to her and him becoming her priority.

It's over

yes. @Reddit_is_for_cucks has good experience with this shit
there's borderline no limits to hiw far chad can bullshit
his experiments are extreme. idk how he does it.
i've done shit similar, but the shit i've seen foids agree to do for chad is mild compared to what he can get them to do.\
some foids (stacies, beckies) have limits to what they do for chad. others (mainly the fatties, midgets, autistic sluts, and the ugly foids) will do anything.
the ugly foids will always reply no matter how rude chad is. most foids will be open to a hookup with chad, but moment he says he is after a relationship, they immediately make themselves available, they will do anything to please chad and get him to commit to a relationship

Yes Meeks is the prime example. Any incel who thugmaxxed would’ve served a much longer sentence than him.

Last edited:
Have you heard of alcibiades? He fucking got away with treason because he made everyone bisexual

Make a tinder experiment using a not well known male model and find out.

Chad fucks all

yes, you can be a retard and a psycho, but if you look good everything is forgiven

Try chadfishing to find out

Yep, Reddit Cuck's experiments might be extreme but even with my own Chadfish I open with "wanna bang?" and get foids declaring their undying love for Chad :feelskek:

Lmao yes

chads that do this are fair game to get cucked, but make no mistake, he's first in line to rearrange her guts if he isn't competing with other chads.
Lmao they're borderline animals when foids are younger, they wont care if her friends are talking to him as long as they get a piece of his time, thinking they're winning against other foids.

Older foids with high IQ dont put up with that bullshit. The younger ones are the ones that get their backs blown out continuously until they had enough and realize that he's worthless to them beyond the bedroom. At best he'll be nothing more than an occasional fucktoy as she goes on to find the richest mate that presents himself to her

Kind of seems like you were nothing more than a bandaid/tampon while they waited days for chad to text back. What you saw there was chad finally responding to her and him becoming her priority.

It's over

it's why girls want them

Look at all the tinder experiments done, chad a baby rapist nazi murderer? "teehee people can change"

I’m sure a sloot will with an ounce of respect will not put with chad bs and will eventually seek attention to another chad or even entertain her beta orbiters.
@Reddit_is_for_cucks Has been stringing some foid along for like a year now JFL, they will wait forever.
You are simply an orbiter, chad doesn't have to worry about saying the wrong thing or carrying the conversation because the foid actually wants to talk to him. Also remember you are just one out of the hundreds probably thousands of men she has attempting to talk to her.

If you have not yet, make a chad fish, it is pure unfiltered suifuel you will see what foids are really like, they are degenerate animals.

Last edited:

Several hours to reply lmsooo. Talk about several days. These two foid has been trying to reach me for a week and I keep ignoring cuz I am busy with hotter stacies as chadfish

2C0AD4B7 5334 4123 87CA 3790296423A3
91D5514E 5208 410F 9BCA 459802A88904
0FEBED64 4D9C 4340 A50A 961A648D0E0F

And her

E3BFEE97 65E2 42DC ADC5 A3CC2BC3C593
8DF39FFE C96D 499A A2A5 172E27651645

You are not doing anything wrong, the foids are. Busy chasing chad just like you are busy chasing her. They are putting 10x the effort you are putting into them

Last edited:
Despite being only average I’ve had girls on my I’ve been talking to for years that will reply if I ever send them a msg. I think it a girls self respect has a lot to do with it. I even had a girl delete after only one hour of not responding.
Several hours to reply lmsooo. Talk about several days. These two foid has been trying to reach me for a week and I keep ignoring cuz I am busy with hotter stacies as chadfish

View attachment 167982View attachment 167983View attachment 167984

And her

View attachment 167985View attachment 167986

You are not doing anything wrong, the foids are. Busy chasing chad just like you are busy chasing her. They are putting 10x the effort you are putting into them
Ruin my day

They will put up with Chad’s bs about the same amount you would put up with a hot chick’s bs if you were desperate to fuck her.

View attachment 167982View attachment 167983View attachment 167984

And her

View attachment 167985View attachment 167986

Bdab989