Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can braziliancels explain Why Brazilians act like savages sometimes?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Brazilian tourists are sometimes loud and obnoxious. They also have no sense of personal space. They just pass by you without saying excuse me or they'll grab something from the shelve you're standing in front of at the store.
These are the white ones btw, that are supposedly more civilized

Last edited:
Poverty i guess

Where are you even from? Anyways most can't speak english and don't try to understand the culture so I would assume this to be the problem.
Poverty i guess
If you're going to other countries as a Brazilian you're not poor. At least not here.

Not a Brazilian, but being o mongrel of many races, white, black and Indian definitely is responsible for someone's savagery and stupidity.

Nigger genes.

Not a Brazilian, but being o mongrel of many races, white, black and Indian definitely is responsible for someone's savagery and stupidity.
If you want to see the disastrous consequences of race mixing just take a look at Brazil.

If you want to see the disastrous consequences of race mixing just take a look at Brazil.
Brazil is consists omstly of mongrels and I know what this shithole looks like.
Fuck, Slavic countries are behind the West, beacuse we wuz HAPAs and shiet.
Roman Empire fell because of race mixing and usury-based banking.

Because they are low IQ NT partying sociable monkeys.

The dumber you are, the more sociable, partying, confidant, selfish you are. BRs are the result of miscegenation between niggers and Europeans.

Last edited:
Because, in Brazil, they don't get punished for disrespecting people. This leads to the creation of a kind lacking discipline who can't look up to others

Because this place is one of that who's serving of population control test and the population is fed up with psyop daily. (In minecraft)

Poverty, drugs, low education, drugs, no culture, drugs

Amerindian genes seem to be smaller in the Brasilian population than Negroid genes.