Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can below average white incels really ascend in asia?

I was living in both Philippines and Thailand for some time. Went there as a kissless 20-y something mental autistic virgin. Was somewhat bluepilled for the first months and thought it was possible to have a romantic relationship with a non damaged by western "standards" noodle. But no, all communications with noodles were purely transactional, though I've managed to get several open smiles(life fuel tbh) from 2/10 non prostitute girls out there(I'am 4/10). I've ended up living completely alone over there(no further whores with the exception of the first several months) so basically went from incel to incel, yeah.

The biggest plus of SEA is that the majority of people are truly ugly manlets(by all standards) meaning you automatically stop being an outcast - no one bullies you any more or see you like a subhuman, its such a huge relief any incel should experience before seriously consider to rope. I am thinking of moving back to SEA to rot in relatively comfortable environment there for the rest on my days on this shit earth.

are you white? height?

White, 178cm, but almost completelty bald and my face sucks.

If you're 4/10, meaning about average, you're saying you go to travel all the way to SEA to get treated like a human? lol

That's fucked up

All sex is transactional in SEA. But its obtainable. I would recommend the Philippine Islands or Cambodia over Thailand. Northeast Asia is going to be a BUST unless you are in the top 20% in terms of income. The only reason asian foids are interested in you is for your money though. They don't care anything about what you look like. I've been over there. It didn't go well. My advice, of course, is don't do it. Simping for asian thots is as bad as simping for white thots. You could go and have fun with hookers for 30-100 dollars/night. Thats different. But don't expect some woman you betabucks to love you. Thats fucking retarded.

Why it did not go well? Elab.
I was living in both Philippines and Thailand for some time. Went there as a kissless 20-y something mental autistic virgin. Was somewhat bluepilled for the first months and thought it was possible to have a romantic relationship with a non damaged by western "standards" noodle. But no, all communications with noodles were purely transactional, though I've managed to get several open smiles(life fuel tbh) from 2/10 non prostitute girls out there(I'am 4/10). I've ended up living completely alone over there(no further whores with the exception of the first several months) so basically went from incel to incel, yeah.

The biggest plus of SEA is that the majority of people are truly ugly manlets(by all standards) meaning you automatically stop being an outcast - no one bullies you any more or see you like a subhuman, its such a huge relief any incel should experience before seriously consider to rope. I am thinking of moving back to SEA to rot in relatively comfortable environment there for the rest on my days on this shit earth.

Did u at least make effort to fuck them like go on tinder and shit

If you're 4/10, meaning about average, you're saying you go to travel all the way to SEA to get treated like a human? lol

That's fucked up

Average is 5/10 in a country not infiltrated by a curry/rice/noodle subhumans. And I'am below that.
No, I was not looking for a human-level treatment - it came out as a surprise. I have a thick skin and care very little how white trash normiscums "treat" me these days.

The only reason asian foids are interested in you is for your money though.

Cope.

White scin + height + money + hair + status.

And they have little idea of the proper structure facial bones since 95% of their upper tier man are ugly moonface manlets.
Did u at least make effort to fuck them like go on tinder and shit

Yeah, I penetrated several prostitutes and it was like meh - did not go to tinder since was too high inhib for the shit like "online dating".

I guess I could develop some relationship with a non-whore foid there, but I had literally zero communication skills with females, high anxiety, high inhib and knew nothing about blackpill. Btw, language barrier helps to hide autistic behaviour a lot.

Last edited:
So I cannot larp as a South Euro there jfl (Many non-Arabs think I'm a Portuguese or Spaniard...)
A low iq curry once thought I was Spanish even though I’m a chinaman jfl

No, but I eagerly look forward to discussing this exact same concept again tomorrow.

Cope.

White scin + height + money + hair + status.

And they have little idea of the proper structure facial bones since 95% of their upper tier man are ugly moonface manlets.

Yeah, I penetrated several prostitutes and it was like meh - did not go to tinder since was too high inhib for the shit like "online dating".

I guess I could develop some relationship with a non-whore foid there, but I had literally zero communication skills with females, high anxiety, high inhib and knew nothing about blackpill. Btw, language barrier helps to hide autistic behaviour a lot.

What about the Philippines? I was there before, they speak english pretty well. It's a shithole and is a low trust, low IQ society, but eh, I guess the west is too, depending on how you look at it.

I never got to try tinder much there but it seems all the women there were looking for buxxers, or maybe I wasn't chadly enough to have women hit me up for sex.

I'd rate my face as 5/10 and maybe NW2 hair.

What about the Philippines? I was there before, they speak english pretty well.

I was in Manila for transit for a few days heading towards Siargao island. Had a few girls smiles(possibly from prostitutes though), and a few normal talks with girls when I was not shaking with anxiety like crazy. For some reason communication with phil woman was not anxiety-inducing, maybe because they did not signal a general disgust back to me as white foids do, I don't know. And they speak English even better than me(I'am from slavlands).

I'd rate my face as 5/10

If you are 5/10 you'll get a ton of tinder matches(several new every day) from 3..4/10 foids, some 4/10 and a few even 5..6/10 (probably these ones will be whores).
But only like at most 4/10 will initiate the communication first though. I'am fishing with my face over there(Manila) currently.
the women there were looking for buxxers

yes they all basically do, but their mentality is not that broken still as compared with western/slav whores

I was in Manila for transit for a few days heading towards Siargao island. Had a few girls smiles(possibly from prostitutes though), and a few normal talks with girls when I was not shaking with anxiety like crazy. For some reason communication with phil woman was not anxiety-inducing, maybe because they did not signal a general disgust back to me as white foids do, I don't know. And they speak English even better than me(I'am from slavlands).

If you are 5/10 you'll get a ton of tinder matches(several new every day) from 3..4/10 foids, some 4/10 and a few even 5..6/10 (probably these ones will be whores).
But only like at most 4/10 will initiate the communication first though. I'am fishing with my face over there(Manila) currently.

yes they all basically do, but their mentality is not that broken still as compared with western/slav whores

How / why did you get anxiety? From travelling? Or work / money related?

How / why did you get anxiety?

I'am getting anxiety attacks from a basic human communication, especially with any reasonable attractive woman, think mentalcel. I work on my own at my home computer - so thankfully no communication with normies either.

YES whites are worshiped like gods by noodlewhores

What about the Philippines? I was there before, they speak english pretty well. It's a shithole and is a low trust, low IQ society, but eh, I guess the west is too, depending on how you look at it.

I never got to try tinder much there but it seems all the women there were looking for buxxers, or maybe I wasn't chadly enough to have women hit me up for sex.

I'd rate my face as 5/10 and maybe NW2 hair.

I think you'd do okay in the Philippines honestly brocel. Just don't go over there now, for Captain Obvious reasons. The key to dating in the Philippines is to avoid dating in the heavily urban areas - ask anyone who lives there now, and they'd tell you the same. You would definitely ascend over there, bare minimum. The place where you want to go is where there are no white people. You need to go to "Da Provinces", as they're called. Negros, Leyte, and Norhern Luzon are good places to look. Just rent a car and keep driving until you see no more whites and start talking to girls working in markets and stuff. That is ~exactly~ what I would be doing if I was in better health right now. I just wouldn't get married, but that's really up to you. Filipinas are very marriage-minded girls, so keep that in mind. Also the "you bed me, you wed me" thing is big there, too. But its totally possible to meet some nice Christian/Catholic girl who is like 18-21 there without much sexual experience. Just not in the cities an for heavens sake not in the girly bars. I was with coworkers, we'll just call them, and we were on a limited time in those Asian countries.

When I went back there (to Asia, Thailand specifically ) after a few years the mistake I made was that I met a girl on an online dating app. I mean it was really cool to even be able to connect with a girl on an online dating app, because its IMPOSSIBLE for me here in America. Anyway, I really fell in love with her after we talked for a whole year on the internet. I chose to ignore all of the horror stories about Thai girls. She worked in a factory 60 hours a week, how could she be a bad girl? I thought. Anyway, I found out as soon as I got back to Thailand that she was "cheating" on me and I left after 8 days. I was really sick and I had to have surgery. The whole thing was a nightmare. If you're going to seamaxx, don't do what I did. I did it the stupid way. Go the Philippines where the girls are nicer/more religious and find someone decent. You won't find girls like that in the West, for sure bro. Good luck.

White scin + height + money + hair + status

She was really only interested in the bolded and underlined qualities of mine. EU/US citizen with a steady paycheque. That was it. She told me up front that she did not find me attractive. :-( Her facebook was full of fangirl groups full of muscled, chiseled white chads. She said she loved my "good heart". I guess with Thai foids, good heart = good money. She was an experienced scammer and I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Thailand is just not a good place for guys to seamaxx at all. Even the farang who have lived in Thailand for decades are starting to leave and go to Cambodia and the Phils because its gotten so bad. Yeah don't be me. I'm an eejit, lol. Hate to say it, but its true sometimes about myself, boyo.

. I guess with Thai foids, good heart = good money.

Good heart = treating foid like she is a human being(for her not to lose face): do not cheat with hookers, girls etc, be generally kind to her.
Basically 90% of white man with self respect and at least of some value in their own eyes are already "good heart" enough for asian woman IMO.

Money is also a very important MV signal, but I really think they have an equality sign between white man status and his money, i.e. they assume
that high status automagically leads to money, and for some reason they think that 100% of whites are of high status.

I was in better health right now.

I hope you'll recover your health enough for one more try.

I hope you'll recover your health enough for one more try.

Yeah that is what I am working on. I hope to at least be able to go back to the Phils and maybe Cambodia just to have the opportunity to meet and talk to women. That opportunity doesn't exist for me here at all, so while I am in the west, I focus on my health and things other than health that keep me happy. You gotta cope as an incel or you'll just LDAR and possibly even die, especially at my age. Thanks brocel

some of you claim to be 2/10 i just wonder if true

2 out of 10 would be overrating my appearance based on the reactions that foids have given me my entire life.

I think you'd do okay in the Philippines honestly brocel. Just don't go over there now, for Captain Obvious reasons. The key to dating in the Philippines is to avoid dating in the heavily urban areas - ask anyone who lives there now, and they'd tell you the same. You would definitely ascend over there, bare minimum. The place where you want to go is where there are no white people. You need to go to "Da Provinces", as they're called. Negros, Leyte, and Norhern Luzon are good places to look. Just rent a car and keep driving until you see no more whites and start talking to girls working in markets and stuff. That is ~exactly~ what I would be doing if I was in better health right now. I just wouldn't get married, but that's really up to you. Filipinas are very marriage-minded girls, so keep that in mind. Also the "you bed me, you wed me" thing is big there, too. But its totally possible to meet some nice Christian/Catholic girl who is like 18-21 there without much sexual experience. Just not in the cities an for heavens sake not in the girly bars. I was with coworkers, we'll just call them, and we were on a limited time in those Asian countries.

When I went back there (to Asia, Thailand specifically ) after a few years the mistake I made was that I met a girl on an online dating app. I mean it was really cool to even be able to connect with a girl on an online dating app, because its IMPOSSIBLE for me here in America. Anyway, I really fell in love with her after we talked for a whole year on the internet. I chose to ignore all of the horror stories about Thai girls. She worked in a factory 60 hours a week, how could she be a bad girl? I thought. Anyway, I found out as soon as I got back to Thailand that she was "cheating" on me and I left after 8 days. I was really sick and I had to have surgery. The whole thing was a nightmare. If you're going to seamaxx, don't do what I did. I did it the stupid way. Go the Philippines where the girls are nicer/more religious and find someone decent. You won't find girls like that in the West, for sure bro. Good luck.

She was really only interested in the bolded and underlined qualities of mine. EU/US citizen with a steady paycheque. That was it. She told me up front that she did not find me attractive. :-( Her facebook was full of fangirl groups full of muscled, chiseled white chads. She said she loved my "good heart". I guess with Thai foids, good heart = good money. She was an experienced scammer and I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Thailand is just not a good place for guys to seamaxx at all. Even the farang who have lived in Thailand for decades are starting to leave and go to Cambodia and the Phils because its gotten so bad. Yeah don't be me. I'm an eejit, lol. Hate to say it, but its true sometimes about myself, boyo.

nice post

what happened with your health

nice post

what happened with your health

Thanks. I had to have my prostate removed; it was terrible. Im still right 100% right from it, but I am doing a lot better than I was last year.