Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can Beards solve the problem?

beesha macroobia

beesha macroobia

Greycel
Can beards make incels more handsome? I often see women referring to how a beard can make any guy more attractive. This is actually factual

E53CAFC0 FF7C 4E73 8CD1 6D7D6F984804

I am the expert of beardmaxxing. ASK ME ANYTHING!!!

Yes. Helps to hide weak jaws. It's the one thing I'm thankful of my genes for lol.

Yes. Helps to hide weak jaws. It's the one thing I'm thankful of my genes for lol.
It’s quite easy to grow, natural oils and the right products can help. Genes make it easier of course, although you can grow one even with weak beard genes.

only works if you can grow a beard properly
i can only do sideburns and neckbeard that is patchy and gross

Helps a bit with weak jaw. It makes no miracles though.

only works if you can grow a beard properly
i can only do sideburns and neckbeard that is patchy and gross
That’s a good start! Do you use beard products? Or oils made specifically for growing a beard?

Not for every guy. My attempt at a beard is a patchy, prematurely graying mess

Tbh beard could be my saving grace but funnily I can't grow one for shit.

But still, being stuck with a beard under the threat of returning to inceldom sounds awful. It would make me feel like I'm not approved as who I am but as who I can pretend to be.

Beards work like hair (they hide imperfections of your bones). For example, being bald sucks since almost no one has a perfect scull and facial bones.
Although if you're Chad, then having a beard isn't necessary, but having good hair is still good for you.

Tbh beard could be my saving grace but funnily I can't grow one for shit.

But still, being stuck with a beard under the threat of returning to inceldom sounds awful. It would make me feel like I'm not approved as who I am but as who I can pretend to be.
Beards are completely natural mate ✌️

Try beard products, and see the results :feelsLSD:

Beards are completely natural mate ✌️

Try beard products, and see the results :feelsLSD:
Thanks for the idea. I get your point of them being natural but still, I hate the soyboy stereotype and I would probably fall into it as a bearded faggot.

Thanks for the idea. I get your point of them being natural but still, I hate the soyboy stereotype and I would probably fall into it as a bearded faggot.
Are you a homosexual? Just a question

No but I am quite unmasculine and weak
Every man is naturally masculine, but with many there are barriers that stop them. You just need to break your wall.

I might get a little masculine here lol. :feelsautistic:

Have you done activities that have made you feel masculine and unbreakable? Or moments where you felt this way. Compare those moments to your unmanliness.

Beards are nice and all. I used to have one, but I started to shave it off as a personal preference as the care of it took a lot of time out my day.

Every man is naturally masculine, but with many there are barriers that stop them. You just need to break your wall.

Have you done activities that have made you feel masculine and unbreakable? Or moments where you felt this way. Compare those moments to your unmanliness.
Sure I try. I go for runs which make me feel good.

Beards are nice and all. I used to have one, but I started to shave it off as a personal preference as the care of it took a lot of time out my day.
What is your hair type? Beard type, if I may ask.
Sure I try. I go for runs which make me feel good.
So you feel “better” when you do these tasks. :feelsaww:

What do you do on your regular day basis?

So you feel “better” when you do these tasks. :feelsaww:

What do you do on your regular day basis?
Thanks for the curioisity. :feelsaww: but I'll leave the conversation here. See you.

I used to have a garibaldi, but for awhile before I stopped I just went for a full beard. Now, clean shaven with a straight razor. Might end up growing one again :what:

I have naturally curly hair.

-- Apologies thought you meant beard type.
It’s all good :feelsaww: just a reminder to go to the gym, change to a more herbal diet. The results will kick in.

It’s all good :feelsaww: just a reminder to go to the gym, change to a more herbal diet. The results will kick in.
I go to the gym cause of work. Have to keep in shape, as I have requirements to maintain physically.
As for diet, I have a vegetarian diet, but I sometimes add meat to it.

I cope with the clean shave in order to maintain a more youthful appearance.

I cope with the clean shave in order to maintain a more youthful appearance.
Respect, clean shave has a different feeling. I personally have been enjoying it as I can feel the wind on my face.

[UWSL]As for diet, I have a vegetarian diet, but I sometimes add meat to it.[/UWSL]
What do you benefit from being vegetarian? I hear mixed opinions on vegetarianism.

Well I've definitely improved my side profile massively by growing it long on the chin. I never even thought about my (now I see admittedly awful) side profile before coming to this side of the internet. I've had a short beard for years but never knew what it could do to improve the side profile so basically just had a slightly furry recessed chin until very recently.

Well I've definitely improved my side profile massively by growing it long on the chin. I never even thought about my (now I see admittedly awful) side profile before coming to this side of the internet. I've had a short beard for years but never knew what it could do to improve the side profile so basically just had a slightly furry recessed chin until very recently.
Do you have any goals for your beard length?

May I give you a suggestion for something to try?

Can drawing me beating women be considered masculine

No, I grew mine 10 years ago, I blend in better with the :soy: but it doesn't attract pussy...

I think it helped me slightly when I had one but I hate having a beard.

I really can't grow a decent beard like most white guys

I'm not really a big fan of the bearded look anyways so I don't mind

Are you a beard oil salesman by any chance? You seem to be rather aggressive pushing them to us.

I look better clean shaved

I can't really grow one. It doesn't really look like I have any facial hair from afar when I attempt to grow it. Worst of all my skin is soft so the facial hair cuts my face so I am bleeding a lot.