Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can barely browse

broken & doomed

broken & doomed

Greycel
Got bombed in the morning, no electricity and almost no internet, have to constantly switch between sim1 and sim2 to find bits of it just to browse incels.is.
Putin is commiting incelocide. You think he's based & trad, but no, 160 cm faggot got lucky yet hates his own cel kind.

4x.webp

Got bombed in the morning, no electricity and almost no internet, have to constantly switch between sim1 and sim2 to find bits of it just to browse incels.is.
Putin is commiting incelocide. You think he's based & trad, but no, 160 cm faggot got lucky yet hates his own cel kind.
You're in the Ukraine? Liberation will come soon brother. за победу

Yeah, don't trust western media bro. Most of Ukraine is safe and things function relatively the same. I assume OP is from some shithole close to the conflict. For that my sincerest of condolences for OP and liberation from slightly better less corrupt oligarchs will come soon.

OP are you exempt from fighting? If so, based.
They're sending exempt males to the front. He better pray that the Russians get there before the recruitment officers kidnap his ass and send him to the meat grinder. If that happens he can contact the Russian surrender line on Telegram.

OP are you exempt from fighting? If so, based.
Idk really. I was at the commissary almost 2 years ago, they've said I don't have to, but can go if have desire.
I don't know if anything really changed now, but I'm okay I'll have to fight. Dying in war is better than roping - it will make your relatives' grief more 'lighter', they'd see me as a hero, not as a dude who just couldn't take it anymore.

Last edited:
Don't die in the war brocel, it's not worth it.

God forbid if you return from the war with an amputated arm or something, it really is over if something like that happens.

It was over long before that lol
I also thought for a long time where could I have a gun to end it, because it's expensive and I don't know how to communicate with people to achieve such thing.
But now there's war and I will have a access to firearms finally. I dream of death. Sometimes it's just click in my mind how I will be free, how my sufferings will end, how I will stop existing. I hope I won't ever pussy out in my attempt. I hope my monkeybrain loses and I can free myself.