Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Can asian men run JBA in Southern Europe/Romania?

Keep on sucking that CCP micropenis.
i am a white God as @tehgymcel420 has proclaimed me and i rule my domain alongside my white god brethren @Languishingrn and as a self hating ethnic you fall within my jurisdiction. now stfu brown retard b4 i smite you !!
Meincar better

be glad you did not have to deal with the med God @Broly as he would not have been nearly as merciful

Don't know about romania but you would be surprised how much slav foids hate their own race of men. They'll fuck anything, even curries
Women hating men of their own race has to be a repetitive behavior? Is there something behind this? Globohomo brain washing? Stranding away from their culture?

i am a white God as @tehgymcel420 has proclaimed me and i rule my domain alongside my white god brethren @Languishingrn and as a self hating ethnic you fall within my jurisdiction. now stfu brown retard b4 i smite you !!
View attachment 503390

be glad you did not have to deal with the med God @Broly as he would not have been nearly as merciful
We should go to Egypt and steal the President’s wife. :lul::lul::lul: :chad:

View: https://youtu.be/3C0BdIn6Hdo
Idk but cumskins are treated like literal Gods and Goddesses in riceland, I mean just look at their reactions to seeing a 3.5 PSL NW2 blonde foid who wouldn't be anything special over here in the west. Noodlewhores and ricecucks are literally stopping her in the street to kiss the ground she walks on and take pictures with her. Your people's cuckery knows no bounds :feelskek:

This video has 20 million views and counting btw

Last edited: