Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Can anyone stop this please?!

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
LF> A hERo to save this cucked planet.
Stopthisplease

Ah, I remember this anime. It had everything. Strong independent womyn, bluepilled cucks, a raging faggot, political corruption. Yes, what a shitty anime that was
At least the cunt got what she deserved and died at the end, as well as almost everyone else

Last edited:
we need another Hitler

Agreed.

He was a very special man though. Once in a millennia you’ll see a man like that.
I wouldn't be so sure. He only seems exceptional by today's standards because we've grown so weak as men in this highly effeminate culture. Don't forget that the entire NSDAP was staffed by men whom, by today's standards, would've been considered exceptional in their own right. Take Goebbels as an example:

It seems that the unique circumstance of just having fought a world war, the economic depression that followed, and the sheer decadence that was (((created))) in the midst of all this bred supreme, goal oriented men of action. Good plants need fertile soil to grow. Who knows? Perhaps the 30s of this century mightn't be all too different from the 30s of the century prior.

I wouldn't be so sure. He only seems exceptional by today's standards because we've grown so weak as men in this highly effeminate culture. Don't forget that the entire NSDAP was staffed by men whom, by today's standards, would've been considered exceptional in their own right. Take Goebbels as an example:

It seems that the unique circumstance of just having fought a world war, the economic depression that followed, and the sheer decadence that was (((created))) in the midst of all this bred supreme, goal oriented men of action. Good plants need fertile soil to grow. Who knows? Perhaps the 30s of this century mightn't be all too different from the 30s of the century prior.

Ah yes Goebbels was also an exceptional man.

I admire the men of the NSDAP infinitely more than any of the slime ball politicians today. No doubt.