Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manspreading is natural.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-
If you enjoy a micropenis, warm and sweaty balls. Squished genitalia.

Then please stop man spreading.

Also tell women to stop purse spreading :feelsokman:

2018 redpill discussion type shit

Foids can sit with one leg on top of the other one, moving their fucking feet around as if sitting still was mission impossible, but don't you dare sit in a way that doesn't crush your balls. :foidSoy:

I remember those anti-manspreading chairs, what a fuckin joke lel

If you enjoy a micropenis, warm and sweaty balls. Squished genitalia.

Then please stop man spreading.

Also tell women to stop purse spreading :feelsokman:

2018 redpill discussion type shit
I will man spread until these filthy foids :feelspuke::feelspuke:

When I use public transport women avoid sitting next to me even if there are few seats available. Once in London a mixed race young woman stood up and changed seats when I sat down.

Manspreading is gay.

Foidspreading is ok.

men tend to have narrower hips and wider shoulders, higher center of mass so it's just more comfortable for them and blah blah blah

Last edited:
I remember those anti-manspreading chairs, what a fuckin joke lel
View attachment 1149832
I think thats a tranny. They dont understand what being a male is. Ive been struggling with comfortable underwear, and the last thing i need to worry about is uncomfortable sitting. Especially when school forces us to sit for 6 hours

imagine being such a gullible goy to actually fall for this shit and believe it's somehow toxic or socially constructed behavior
Sitting is goy behaviour, were supposed to be out and about

When I use public transport women avoid sitting next to me even if there are few seats available. Once in London a mixed race young woman stood up and changed seats when I sat down.
People used to always lose on staring at me.

I noticed, as i usually do. I look around, and some women usually notices me litteraly just looking over them for 0.1 second.

Then they are constantly concious of my presence, even though i litteraly dont care about them, they persist on being aware of my existence. Probably in negative way.

GOD, I fucking hate this term. Stop using their feminist language. Manspreading, mansplaining - none of that shit exists. It's just sitting.

GOD, I fucking hate this term. Stop using their feminist language. Manspreading, mansplaining - none of that shit exists. It's just sitting.
Even when i man spread my shit is uncomfy