Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can anyone make a pro-semetic argument that isn't insane or stupid?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I know it's a bit of running gag around here, I get that. But I have a sneaking suspicion that a few of you REALLY do believe in the bullshit jokes. And I just don't get it, dude, I just don't. People love jews because they're rich and they think they're the victims. OK. For what reason? What's the motive. Just cause? That's dumb. And, really? They're ALWAYS THE VICTIMS? That's insane. If they were, pro-zionist sentiment by the west wouldn't even exist.

Look I don't really give a shit either way, man. It's just puzzling to suck up to a single religious/ethnic group for seemingly no reason other then "muh they're our greatest allies".

Edit: Also yeah, I get a lot of you like Liberals because you feel they would be on your side or whatever (they wouldn't), and they love jews, so you should too. I get that part of the meme.

parody of this thread

It's obvious that humanity in general are a bunch of violent cattle... So in order to coral them scummy, soul destroying methods must be used.