Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can anyone here share their experiences of trying to date disabled/blind/retarded women?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I saw an article on a thalidomide-girl who had no arms and it got me thinking: She can't run or escape.

But first let's discuss this in a consensual way: has anyone tried to get with a disabled woman?

But also let's throw into the mix: where to find vulnerable disabled women who can't escape from your sexdungeon-basement once in there?

Shoutout to the CuckTears femoids reading this, desperately reeeeeedialing the FBI, thinking that the world is under its jurisdiction.

I saw an article on a thalidomide-girl who had no arms and it got me thinking: She can't run or escape.

But first let's discuss this in a consensual way: has anyone tried to get with a disabled woman?

But also let's throw into the mix: where to find vulnerable disabled women who can't escape from your sexdungeon-basement once in there?

Shoutout to the CuckTears femoids reading this, desperately reeeeeedialing the FBI, thinking that the world is under its jurisdiction.
giphy.gif

They probably have high standards. They get whiteknighted hard because they are disabled

they'd reject everyone here

they want a chadlite at the very least

if you count retarded as a fat, shitty short hair cut female who was into ABDL/ DDLG, had a bed wetting probolrm and wanted to date me, then i guess im volcel since i didnt hit that shit and wouldnt hit it in a million years.

Just lol at the sort of females i have ever attracted = 1 and retarded

Never tried. They have no interest in me.

if you count retarded as a fat, shitty short hair cut female who was into ABDL/ DDLG, had a bed wetting probolrm and wanted to date me, then i guess im volcel since i didnt hit that shit and wouldnt hit it in a million years.

Just lol at the sort of females i have ever attracted = 1 and retarded
Never undestood to this day why the FUCK do females get/stay fat.

ugly women have higher standards than Stacys.

They'd still reject me.
No matter what disadvantages they may have, they are still women - and all women wan't the best.

No idea how you would even go about this. I think a deaf bitch was interested in me a while ago. I didn't know what to do

Last edited:
All female objects should be blind, it is the only way to end inceldom.

Depends how deformed we're talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back