Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment can anyone find out who this AirBnB guy is who Lauren Southern talks about?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I'm watching vid where she talks about meeting Milo Y for 1st time and she's talking about some diff guy who invited her to Los Angeles in the first place.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqzJmdlJx0k&t=27m15s

Apparently he said he'd pay for her room but then Lauren said he wanted to sleep in the same bed as her because he paid for it.

I'm not sure if that's what actually went down though (seems like a he-said / she-said situation) so I'm curious if anyone knows who this guy is.

She says something like he went on Skype to bash her saying she's fake ETC so probably someone knwos who he is and I want to hear his side of things.

Like for example what if he said ahead of time "we need to share a bed" and then Lauren ignores this and tries to get the bed all to herself?

we need a copy of the chat records to know the truth

Why are you watching that grifting foid? :feelswhat:

They have no real convictions or beliefs, simply settling for whatever will net them the greatest attention and profit to further appeal to Chad and gain validation; she would be just fine with secretly getting with a 6'2 Tyrone, as would the average "liberal" foid getting with a 6'2 white nationalist Chad... :feelsjuice:

Either way, I doubt we could somehow get such specific information. :feelssus:

Why are you watching that grifting foid? :feelswhat:
Someone referred me to watch what she had to say about Milo

They have no real convictions or beliefs, simply settling for whatever will net them the greatest attention and profit to further appeal to Chad
Obviously they have to have different beliefs to decide one thing will appeal to chad and secure more attention than the other.

Like why does Lauren go anti-feminist while Greta goes anti-oil?

Differnet opinions mean they are trying to target different movements.

She was a “famous” white nationalist, but then got impregnated by and married to a sand nigger. @tehgymcel420 lifefuel?

Bitches are always lying about sexual harassment.

have never heard Lauren utter anything close to white nationalism
that's just lefty smearing
She made a whole documentary about whites being replaced in France.

She made a whole documentary about whites being replaced in France.
Opposing white genocide isn't the same thing as promoting white nationalism.

There's a difference between wanting a nation to be composed solely of a single ethnic group (racial nationalism) and simply wanting to maintain racial diversity by preventing a vanishing minority from being outbred.

There is an epic video on YouTube of Faith Goldy interviewing a white nationalist (not the best word but whatever) and the way she looks at him the whole time is so brutal. A woman will never looks at an incel like that.

There is an epic video on YouTube of Faith Goldy interviewing a white nationalist (not the best word but whatever) and the way she looks at him the whole time is so brutal. A woman will never looks at an incel like that.
Source? You meant Nick J Fuentes interview with Faith Goldy?

No someone else. I can look for the video if you want.
Do it if you're willing to. We'll appreciate if you provide your aforementioned video.

Do it if you're willing to. We'll appreciate if you provide your aforementioned video.
Ok I’ll check. The dude isn’t actually a white nationalist, just a white college student sick of all the anti white rhetoric. But Faith thirsts for him the whole video.

Ok I’ll check. The dude isn’t actually a white nationalist, just a white college student sick of all the anti white rhetoric. But Faith thirsts for him the whole video.
you do need to be low-inhib to stand up against that so I can understand why foids admire the confidence, I only ever do it on the internet

you do need to be low-inhib to stand up against that so I can understand why foids admire the confidence, I only ever do it on the internet
Can find the video. Gotta go sleep now but I will look later and post up if I find it.

Can find the video. Gotta go sleep now but I will look later and post up if I find it.
OK, no worries
all inklers Will need to watch the video

Opposing white genocide isn't the same thing as promoting white nationalism.

There's a difference between wanting a nation to be composed solely of a single ethnic group (racial nationalism) and simply wanting to maintain racial diversity by preventing a vanishing minority from being outbred.
She didn’t want the ethnics and blacks there.

She didn’t want the ethnics and blacks there.
Wrong - she just wanted them in moderate amounts.

You're not a white nationalist if you want to keep your nation 10% niggers instead of letting it swell to 99% niggers

I stopped watching that whore years ago

CUMSKIN WHORES SHOULD GET GENOCIDED ON SIGHT FUCK ALL WHORES

Nm, her husband is asian, which means he could be sand, curry, or rice (depending on where this news is from). https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ar-racist-propagandist-has-no-regrets/616725/

But she has been with a few sand niggers and curries before.
E011AD5E B40D 4E7E 9823 615E9FC795E6

I already know about brown BF don't care
want to know about BNB guy
back on topic lads