Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Can anyone else just not work?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I used to work but I can't anymore. Thank god I got neetbux but there's no working for me no more. Inceldom will crush your spirit.

I used to work but I can't anymore. Thank god I got neetbux but there's no working for me no more. Inceldom will crush your spirit.
Working is the only thing that keeps me productive

Most here have to, forced by the enslaving hand of the corporations and elites puppeteering our society to survive; a brutal existence, of constant slaving and wearing away on your very soul... :feelsugh:

It is; useless, mundane slaving away at work that often translates to subpar treatment and interaction with others as a subhuman, especially in relation to foids and their overall perception of you.. :feelswhat:

It must be hellish if you are non-NT and have a sub-115 IQ, when coupled with subhumanity and all the different overarching effects of it upon development and independence. :reeeeee:

But I guess that's simply how it goes in the modern world, funding the same globohomo-supporting corporations enabling the foid privilege and feminism leading to the current state of hypergamy, with no conceivable benefits to you other than an often meager paycheck depending on your line of work; there are shekels to be made, goy! :feelsclown:

Neetbux is the best thing. Too bad I don't have it in my country.

just curious, how much do neetbux do you actually get? Is it enough to pay bills like rent, food, water, electricity?

Yes,just be a trucel

just curious, how much do neetbux do you actually get? Is it enough to pay bills like rent, food, water, electricity?
Rent is covered for a house share with fellow mentalcels. Utilities are £20 a week plus you get £340 a month or some shit. Which is okay but not if you're an alcoholic.

I’m not involved with enough hobbies or have any interests so work is the only thing keeping me from LDARing.

Can NEETbuxxers afford a decent gaming setup?

I’m not involved with enough hobbies or have any interests so work is the only thing keeping me from LDARing.

Can NEETbuxxers afford a decent gaming setup?
Hell no. But I've got a damn fine emulator that lets me play classic Final Fantasy games so wtf do I care?

how did you get neetbux

i really want neetbux

how did you get neetbux

i really want neetbux
I got diagnosed with mental illness (OCD/depression) and then used the cuck system to my advantage finally.

I got diagnosed with mental illness (OCD/depression) and then used the cuck system to my advantage finally.
do u think I have a good chance of getting neetbux? I've been in a psych ward and I've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety before. does neetbux pay for all ur living expenses including internet?

do u think I have a good chance of getting neetbux? I've been in a psych ward and I've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety before
Yeah that sounds like enough, as long as you live in a cucked liberal country.

i should do the same. im not really cut out for work...my anxiety is jusst too much to bear these days

i should do the same. im not really cut out for work...my anxiety is jusst too much to bear these days
Brutal. I know all about it. Are you in a cucked country where you can put in a claim?