Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Can any russiancels confirm if this story about a streamer is real?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Just heard a story about a streamer called vladimir who had a hater but tolerated him for some time, he later asked his audience to doxx him and they found out he was a 40yo fat loser, possibly an incel, who still lived with his mom, the streamer then decided to pay him a visit with violent intentions.
Vladimir waited in front of his apartment building and when he saw the hater he was about to get violent but somehow:)feelshehe:)the mother stopped both of them and as she was a mature woman(jfl) she invited Vladimir, the streamer into their apartment and ended up sorting this out by talking, she scolded her 40yo son and even invited the streamer to dinner and then to stay the night in the couch, but just so happens the mother and the streamer connected well and their relationship ended up becoming a romantic one, the hater being the loser he was, was in no position to leave the house as he had no money and since it was one of those small shitty apartments he could hear his mother and the streamer fuck :feelskek:

TLDR: streamer wanted to beat the hater that appeared to annoy his streams every time but ended up banging his mother and thus technically becoming his father. :lul:

This seems all invented tbh, like one of those reddit larps on a cuckold subreddit or some shit but I heard the story from a popular channel known for telling true stories, the channel is called DrossRotzank.

So has any russiancel in here heard from this? Jfl seems like a fantasy to me tbh, but if this is real it should be a wake up call for incels who live with their mother :feelsLSD:

Sounds like some feasible shit that could happen in slavland.

What streamer are we talking about? The name Vladimir does not mean anything.

What streamer are we talking about? The name Vladimir does not mean anything.
The video doesn't say the name of the streamer but he streamed minecraft, had a medium audience and was from a place called ustborzya in Russia. He said the case went viral in Russia but can't find anything :fuk:

The video doesn't say the name of the streamer but he streamed minecraft, had a medium audience and was from a place called ustborzya in Russia. He said the case went viral in Russia but can't find anything :fuk:
I'm from Russia, but I don't know anything.:feelssus:

Sounds like some larp fantasy, tbhngl.

The story is most likely made up.

I'm from Russia, but I don't know anything.:feelssus:
Sounds like some larp fantasy, tbhngl.
Tbh
Can't find jack shit about the case, but the channel says it's true and that channel is known for true stories. But all the images the video shares about this case was something totally unrelated to this.
IMG 20220512 WA0004

Still a wake up call for incels and men in general to not allow women have the control of the financial side as if something similar happened to you, you would have to suck it up :lul:

Still a wake up call for incels and men in general to not allow women have the control of the financial side as if something similar happened to you, you would have to suck it up :lul:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
lmao at having his mother being fucked by who he hates :lul::lul::lul:

If the hater is 40 years old then the mother must be at least 55…why would anyone fuck a 55 years old

If he was 40 then his mother would be around 60

:feelswhat: