Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can an incel even take a vacation?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
You want a break from wage slaving and get some time off but now what? You’re an ugly, lonely sub 5 male with no one to spend your time off with. Where do you go? What do you do alone to places you travel to? What will others think to see an ugly guy alone by himself out and about?

If I were to ever quit I would at least take a year off and travel. I would first travel the U S. Then probably spend at least a month in SEA.

work till death gOy

Israel Hamas GIF by GIPHY News

You want a break from wage slaving and get some time off but now what? You’re an ugly, lonely sub 5 male with no one to spend your time off with. Where do you go? What do you do alone to places you travel to? What will others think to see an ugly guy alone by himself out and about?
Naturemax and ignore society

work till death gOy
Basically yes
If I were to ever quit I would at least take a year off and travel. I would first travel the U S. Then probably spend at least a month in SEA.
sounds nice but traveling alone would be sad af
fuck isnotreal
Naturemax and ignore society
sounds nice and you would feel less humiliated being alone in nature than out amongst the normie and foids

Basically yes

fuck isnotreal

sounds nice and you would feel less humiliated being alone in nature than out amongst the normie and foids
Israel is okay, jews still hate each other just like they did for thousands of years. Same for catholics and muslims. Its a never ending cycle of war.

You can have a week of uninterrupted LDARing

yh thats why I never rly went anywhere

My vacation is

me seating in my room playing vidya and watching youtube that is what I do when i take time off JFLLL

Best thing would be some time in nature and doing car stuff

Try to geomax and see if it works. That's what I intend to do. If it fails either rope or back to misery.

Since i cut ties to my only friend i will likely not make vacation again. I dont see the point going on vacations alone

Try to geomax and see if it works. That's what I intend to do. If it fails either rope or back to misery.
I need to try geomaxxing at least once. Maybe I can use JBW to get a hookup with some Asian slut

go to japan, truecel culture is much bigger there and I can buy all the anime merch i've wanted.
also beatiful nature

How can that be fun though, I can’t understand? I hate reading so much and it feels like torture
I used to read a lot as a kid but school ruined it to an extent for me so I understand what you mean. But if you're in nature you're free to do whatever you want and just reading in silence sounds chill and a good way to spend time in solitude

You aren't entitled to a vacation sweetie

Basically yes

fuck isnotreal

I do everything by myself so it doesn't matter to me.

I used to read a lot as a kid but school ruined it to an extent for me so I understand what you mean. But if you're in nature you're free to do whatever you want and just reading in silence sounds chill and a good way to spend time in solitude
I guess I can see how it could be peaceful. I like laying on the ground in the woods sometimes