Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a tall white guy with blue eyes but ugly face ascend in asia?

i dont know talk about it with the looksfaggots.

Depends on how ugly tbh. I meet those requirements but the one time I visited Vietnam everyone treated me the same way they did in the states. I think you need to be white, not extremely ugly, and low inhib in order to ascend over there which is easier than most places but not as easy as people here try to make it seem.

probably but who wants to go to that shithole

Depends on how ugly tbh. I meet those requirements but the one time I visited Vietnam everyone treated me the same way they did in the states. I think you need to be white, not extremely ugly, and low inhib in order to ascend over there which is easier than most places but not as easy as people here try to make it seem.
well ud at least need to talk to foids to ascend ofc, maybe its a little bit exaggerate but ppl exaggerate lot of theory here anyway theres no need to take it too seriously, its still true that its very little effort compare to what u would need to do anywhere else

Just spend 10k dollars in one month for free sex theory

Btw savolaxid phenotype wouldn't be seen as an attractive there

It's a cosmic law, he doesn't even need to be tall
That guy isnt even ugly

Could contacts frauding work?

How does asianmaxxing exactly work when you are jobless and not rich? It just doesn't, right?