Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a tall white guy with blue eyes but ugly face ascend in asia?

bEpRi

bEpRi

Recruit
★★
Tell me ur thoughts on this matter.

It's a cosmic law, he doesn't even need to be tall

Yea asians dudes are fucking cucks

a short ugly white guy with brown eyes could probably ascend in Asia

Yes. I'm not white, I'm Lebanese, I have green eyes, I would go to Asia, If I found Asian women attractive, and if they didn't have dominant genes

I don't think he's ugly at all after leanmaxxing.

you only need one attribute, in order to ascend in china, only one thing. IF youre coomskin, you'll be seen as a god in asia

Yes without a doubt

I don't think he's ugly at all after leanmaxxing.
Point is, dude was SEAmaxxing but ended up fathering three children instead, the absolute state of some group of people here...

Any white guy will ascend in Asia or in a third world country, JBW is law.

that means you're literally white
No. My brother and mom are Gingers as well. Arabs who have light eyes/hair and pass as white DON'T HAGE WHITE DNA
IMG 20240709 162606
Lebanese are white? Since when?
I'm not white. White passing/coloured eyes/hair
levantines, Turks and Iranians do exist. This video is from Lebanon. These are random people.

I have dark green eyes, rosy red white skin, full even toned very red lips and dark brown hair. I'm an Incel because, I'm ugly. I'm not special in Lebanon

Lebanese are white? Since when?
@Made in Heaven is a white passing iraqi Turk. He has shown his face to white users before. You think all Arabs are brown because, Hollywood keeps casting Indians to play Arabs. That's why white Normies think all Arabs are browner then we are.
IMG 20240709 163303

Attachments

• IMG_20240709_163226.jpg
    IMG_20240709_163226.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
No. My brother and mom are Gingers as well. Arabs who have light eyes/hair and pass as white DON'T HAGE WHITE DNA
View attachment 1195199

I'm not white. White passing/coloured eyes/hair
levantines, Turks and Iranians do exist. This video is from Lebanon. These are random people.
View attachment 1195200

I have dark green eyes, rosy red white skin, full even toned very red lips and dark brown hair. I'm an Incel because, I'm ugly. I'm not special in Lebanon
No offense but I think those videos are usually cherry picked, most Lebanese ppl look swarthy.

I'm thinking about trying my luck in some asian country.
If you do this, pick a SEA country in lieu of an EA country, since it's easier in SEA than EA

No offense but I think those videos are usually cherry picked, most Lebanese ppl look swarthy.
Have you been to Lebanon? And I never said all Arabs have light hair or are white passing. I said many do. And it's a good enough, percentage, where people shouldn't act suprised when they see one.. I can post millions of videos like that one,big you want. And none, of tgese people have white blood, like I have already shown you.

If you do this, pick a SEA country in lieu of an EA country, since it's easier in SEA than EA
Yea I will go too a SEA country since JBW seems to be way stronger there.

He isn't bad looking and fucked girls lower tier than him. He has more success in EE I think

Have you been to Lebanon? And I never said all Arabs have light hair or are white passing. I said many do. And it's a good enough, percentage, where people shouldn't act suprised when they see one.
I haven't but I like too watch street walking videos and documentaries, most Lebanese ppl I saw didn't look white passing at all.

Also if u jbwmaxx do it in SEA and the places that aren't too popular with tourists otherwise u gonna get mogged left and right

I haven't but I like too watch street walking videos and documentaries, most Lebanese ppl I saw didn't look white passing at all.
It's not only about white passing, many have light hair and eyes even if they look ethnic.
IMG 20240709 144712
My grandfather for example, has very light green eyes. He looks like a lighter version of Yahya sinwar(he looks ethnic)
If he was Indian he would be a bollywood star lol. Nobody cares in Lebanon

Idk about that bro. There are a few white passing arabs but the vast majority don't look white.
That guy isn't Arab. He is some jealous Asian. He wrote that sarcastically. He has been calling me gay non Stop, Just because, I'm from Lebanon. He is mad that he is a dog eater.

He isn't bad looking and fucked girls lower tier than him. He has more success in EE I think
The primary factor that nullifies the validity of JBW is financial incapacity to implement it, which explains why most JBWmaxxers come from Western backgrounds rather than the economically poor whites, aka slavs.
Nothing more hypocritical than having an account here as a WASP.

That guy isn't Arab. He is some jealous Asian. He wrote that sarcastically. He has been calling me gay non Stop, Just because, I'm from Lebanon. He is mad that he is a dog eater.
And I never said all Arabs pass as White or have light hair/eyes. Plenty do nobody, can deny that. Unfortunately, Hollywood has portrayed us as brown for decades now and most Americans think that. It is what it is. Believe whatever you want.

The primary factor that nullifies the validity of JBW is financial incapacity to implement it, which explains why most JBWmaxxers come from Western backgrounds rather than the economically poor whites, aka slavs.
Nothing more hypocritical than having an account here as a WASP.
It's much harder for the upper class and rich to be incel in general.

bro I am white, blonde with blue eyes. I have nothing to be jealous of when it comes to race and I want to defend middle eastern people because you are literally white not blacks or browns but you get that stereotype. look up bashar al assad for example

since all time, bro middle easter people are whiter than americans
Yall are derailing his thread. This thread wasn't even about arabs. Just answer OP's question and interact with thr topic that is relevant to Op's post.

bro I am white, blonde with blue eyes. I have nothing to be jealous of when it comes to race and I want to defend middle eastern people because you are literally white not blacks or browns but you get that stereotype. look up bashar al assad for example
I know who Bashar al Assad is.

Yall are derailing his thread. This thread wasn't even about arabs. Just answer OP's question and interact with thr topic that is relevant to Op's post.
nigger middle east is in asia fuck you fakecel

It's much harder for the upper class and rich to be incel in general.
In most instances they are standardcels.

ER was blonde stacy only and did not try his luck with ethnic foids or even white brunettes, he was filthy rich as well and constantly mocked his roommates and peers for being poorer than him.
Although his fixation on blondes is understandable and can be attributed to his insecurities stemming from being of mixed race.

Another example of filthy rich "incels" is Alek Minassian, but judging from his interview, he is clearly mentally ill and should not be taken seriously. His victims were not even chads or stacies.

anyone know why itsover thread removed ?

Must be able to walk