Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can a mathematical model of dating be elaborated?(IQcels and other smart people GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 37095
  • Start date
Deleted member 37095

Deleted member 37095

17yr old Russian KHHV mentalcel
-
Let's suppose the following conditions: h=height l=looks(x/10) a=age y=personality(x/10) c=standarts of the girl who you are dating(x/10)
b=number of chad men around the girl. F=the female's age

Let's now suppose that N is the probability of your date to be succesful.

At my opinion, the following equation could be elaborated with this data:

N=l×10+h×5+(a-F)+(y×5-c×3)-b×2

Mathcels and other highIQcels, what's your opinion about this? What kind of mathematical model of dating would you elaborate?

(University mathcels i'm just a high schooler interested in maths so the equation could be wrong or illogical sorry if its the case.)

Last edited:
Let's suppose the following conditions: h=height l=looks(x/10) a=age y=personality(x/10) c=standarts of the girl who you are dating(x/10)

Mathcels and other highIQcels, what's your opinion about this? What kind of mathematical model of dating would you elaborate?

(University mathcels i'm just a high schooler interested in maths so the equation could be wrong or illogical sorry if its the case.)
Sorry but such model is useless :forcedsmile:

Yes. the number of prime age foids appears to be far less than the number of thirsty men, leading to too much demand and not enough supply

Assuming dating can be described by a simple linear model. Lol.

Also jfl at "IQcels", why is it always the self-proclaimed "high IQcels" that make these kinds of posts to try and come across as smart, but in reality are the dumbest on here?

Last edited:

take a course in regression analysis

i'm just a high schooler interested in maths so the equation could be wrong or illogical sorry if its the case.

While modeling something you should start with a linear regression and then see the quality of the fit. If not, add the x^2 terms and see if it works.

If that doesn't work either, try other non-linear fits and then general curve fitting like AI and stuff.

There's no point multiplying random variables.

You can certainly model it in some way, but it may not be accurate at all, since you have to have assumptions built into your model - assumptions that can be completely inaccurate.

Last edited:
It's actually really easy
<4/10 + <6'1" = it's over

While modeling something you should start with a linear regression and then see the quality of the fit.
Yes, statistical modelling usually works better, since these things aren't necessarily deterministic.

@FailedNormieRud You'll have a far better understanding of how to model these things if you take math and stats in uni when you learn differential equations and stochastic processes. The math can get quite heavy. You will need to build up your foundations.

It's good that you have an interest in the subject.

<5/10 NOR <6'

It's very simple to do this using logic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back