Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can a foid truly love

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
In my opinion nah, they either love you if you are top 10% looks, and your looks fade as you age so will her love for u
or if youre her only option and can provide and hence make her life easier, but she still wont be satisfied of course, and it wasnt real love begin with

And if a foid can truly love a man who isn't top 10% looks, the man will still be decent looking but with a cool or admirable NT personality, I guarantee you the man who they will love will NEVER NOT be NT, foids can't truly love non-nt men no matter what :blackpill: :blackpill:

Last edited:
No Foid can love anything forever

of course. they just can't love you or me.

They can only ever love a chad.

If you disagree with me, you're either a cuck or a female.

Women are unable to love unconditionally

they just can't love me

cope they can love chad

They can love an idea of a person but never the physical decaying entity that embodies it, many philosophers have noted this but look at how disfigured women or women with dysgenic features get to experience love while their counterparts rot or rope.

Yes they can.

There is no love only looks admiration

I can't cope that they can even love normies, foids have probably another cunt instead of brain.

Only Chad but then you've got to ask yourself is that even love?

Their needs are too materialistic. How many chad celebrities got divorce-graped? We saw amber turd mock Johnny Depp's look because he was no longer a chad-looking face. Also, 'foids would rather share a chad' is true but that is as long as he is a chad.

Love IS overrated anyways

Their needs are too materialistic. How many chad celebrities got divorce-graped? We saw amber turd mock Johnny Depp's look because he was no longer a chad-looking face. Also, 'foids would rather share a chad' is true but that is as long as he is a chad.
Good point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back