Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a 6'3 jacked guy be an incel

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
Can a tall jacked guy with roided physique similar to this be an incel with a below average face? At 6'3 and with this kind of size you easily size mog 99% of men in even europe. You will stand out in a crowd and it's very dimorphic.

Last edited:
No, and anyone above equal or above 6'2 is a fakecel no matter what and should be banned ASAP. I would even go to say 6'0 and above is fakecel tier

@Mecoja @DarkStar @VictimofBpillReaper

Depends.

If he's a 4/10 he could get some LTB

Below 3.5/10 & he's still fucked probably.

@VideoGameCoper

Yes. Although the chances would be a lot lower it can still happen

Depends.

If he's a 4/10 he could get some LTB

Below 3.5/10 & he's still fucked probably.
I think one things people forget about his women's innate attraction to dimorphic/masculine faces You can be below average facially but still have ogre masc appeal.

Can a Chad be an incel? Idk man that's a tough one.

Only if his face is severely deformed.

Its depends on his face

@VideoGameCoper
If he is only slightly below average facially, he can’t be incel unless he’s extremely autistic with that height and physique. Is he was a really ugly face though, definitely can still be incel.

6'3 is enough to stand out from the crowd in most countries. And it's enough to compensate for having an average face to some extent.

6'3 is enough to stand out from the crowd in most countries. And it's enough to compensate for having an average face to some extent.
What about below average face? An average face guy with those stats would slay tbh

anyone above 5'10" should be kicked out from this forum

Can a tall jacked guy with roided physique similar to this be an incel with a below average face? At 6'3 and with this kind of size you easily size mog 99% of men in even europe. You will stand out in a crowd and it's very dimorphic.

View attachment 1193764
If they are asian, yes

OP is 6'1 and jacked so he should be banned ASAP

No man over 6 feet can be incel

View attachment 1193764
you can achieve that physique only if you steroid max

Having that much muscle would be the same as being skinny af or obese in terms of what foids like and about height I knew this one indian dude that was around 6"3 in school and he got literally 0000 attention from foids I think ive only seen foids talk to him 5times max and all of those times they were mocking him he was literally invisible nobody talked to him, only sometimes but rarely people would bully him but he was fat tho so idk

no

6'3 = fakecel

end of

Yea lol it could just be an ogre who appeals to male gaze only which the replies on this thread prove

I am a GrAY fakecel 6'8 tallfag and the only reason that I haven't had sex with a woman is bc I'm literally homosexual

daily reminder for everyone to hate GrAYs

Last edited:
yes, depends where he is from though. He might be in northern europe.

@SoycuckGodOfReddit fuck you

Incel ? No. Struggle with dating ? Yes because roiding makes your physique uglier and the lean 6’2 guy will pull more foids than the guy above.
This guy did way to much with his body

At 6'3 and with this kind of size you easily size mog 99% of men in even europe
you're really gonna type this out and not see the contradiction with your argument