Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a 5'6 autistic prettyboy dicklet be able to get pootang in 2022?

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I'm obese, 330 pounds at 5'6, but i think i may have a prettyboy tier face underneath my fat???
I'm too pussy to show photos and i don't wanna show who i am to you guys.
But seriously. I think if i somehow got the motivation and energy to lose weight (give it around 2 to 6 years i'd say) i could probably slim down to be a prettyboy. Albeit a manlet dicklet autisticcel prettyboy lol.
What do you guys think? Is it worth a shot? Or am i gigacoping and my face would not be able to salvage my other traits? :feelsmage::worryfeels::feelsaww:
Reminder knajjd is also around my height and many consider him to be a "prettyboy" or "femboycel" but wasn't he full on KHHV? Never had date?
Guys i need SOMETHING about me physically to attract a woman. So i'm grasping for the only thing i can kinda cope with and think of. :bluepill:
Also remember my voice is extremely low T and teenaged sounding, many people assume i am underage despite being a 20 something adult :worryfeels: would that make me still be truecel?

Fucking retard

Fucking retard
I am grasping at straws but what else can i do in my situation?
We are all incel brothers and all of us must cope in some way or another :feelsmage:

Online: 113d 16h 28m

for this thread

You're one inch taller and more than twice my size. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

5'6, you already have the answer

I mean, even if you lose the fat you'll have a ton of loose skin. Also how pretty do you think you are? it depends on that, maybe you're overextimating yourself. Or maybe not

You're one inch taller and more than twice my size. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What happens when you are kept inside the house by a crazy religious cult mother and you have no friends and play videogame all day and eat food but don't ever run around outside :feelsmage:
from age 3 to around 16 it was 100% my mom's doing that made me this way.
Now i am almost stuck like this. I don't think i will ever be able to lose weight. Even if i was guranteed by GOD himself that i would get 10/10 virgin 18 year old stacy at the end of it. :worryfeels:
Been legit obese for over a decade

I mean, even if you lose the fat you'll have a ton of loose skin. Also how pretty do you think you are? it depends on that, maybe you're overextimating yourself. Or maybe not
i imagine it'd be pretty lose. Probably have to have some surgery to get it removed. :blackpill:
I'm probably overesimating my face structure, but i can fraud in photos decently well if i use my hair to cover my cheek or "jawline" area
and under my chin and neck area
i use my hair to kinda "fake" me into looking like i got a jaw and chin hiding under my hair
but really it is FAT :worryfeels:

i imagine it'd be pretty lose. Probably have to have some surgery to get it removed. :blackpill:
I'm probably overesimating my face structure, but i can fraud in photos decently well if i use my hair to cover my cheek or "jawline" area
and under my chin and neck area
i use my hair to kinda "fake" me into looking like i got a jaw and chin hiding under my hair
but really it is FAT :worryfeels:
It's gonna be tought, i'm also wanting to lose weight but it's been hard. I can't even imagine what's going to be like for you, but you need to think if you want to see how would you look with a normal weight. Maybe do it once in your life just for curiosity

Probably a larp but wtf 330 pounds :dafuckfeels:

Lose that shit asap not even for foids, it probably hurts just to walk at 330, you don't want to be an incel and a vegetable who can't wipe his own ass :shock:

I think that self-improvement is a good thing, for the most part.

So... losing weight is good and worth doing regardless.

Some issues are easier to fix than others but you may as well fix the easy ones.

It's gonna be tought, i'm also wanting to lose weight but it's been hard. I can't even imagine what's going to be like for you, but you need to think if you want to see how would you look with a normal weight. Maybe do it once in your life just for curiosity
it is so hard to stop eating bad food
and also to be more active
if i had more friends or even a girlfriend then i'd be 20 times more likely to want to go outside or go to a gym and do things with them
but i'm friendless cel

Probably a larp but wtf 330 pounds :dafuckfeels:

Lose that shit asap not even for foids, it probably hurts just to walk at 330, you don't want to be an incel and a vegetable who can't wipe his own ass :shock:
i'm not big enough to where i can't do that
but it does hurt to stand in place for over 10 minutes
or sometimes to get up off the floor if i don't have something to push myself off of :fuk:

i'm not big enough to where i can't do that
but it does hurt to stand in place for over 10 minutes
or sometimes to get up off the floor if i don't have something to push myself off of :fuk:
Brother I'm scared for you... I saw it was your shithead mother that made you this way... fuck shitty parents and the dice roll that is genetics.

If you don't lose any weight least try to maintain weight, don't grow more cause then you might run into all sorts of bizarre and painful problems and at some point you will wondER whether life is still worth living vs. daily suffering of being 400+ lbs.

Brother I'm scared for you... I saw it was your shithead mother that made you this way... fuck shitty parents and the dice roll that is genetics.

If you don't lose any weight least try to maintain weight, don't grow more cause then you might run into all sorts of bizarre and painful problems and at some point you will wondER whether life is still worth living vs. daily suffering of being 400+ lbs.
parents are a dice roll just like genetics
and growing up in a cult didn't help either
it made me giga social outcast in my schools and among my "peers"
even the cult kids didn't like me
if i had been born in a normal family i doubt i would be incel
even if i had the same genetics
i'd probably be some 5'6 normie who gets a few women here and there just by "being funny" and shit
and my autism might not even exist
i feel like mine is mostly socially made up from how my mom raised me

60 BMI
You're morbidly obese
it is hard to accept the truth:worryfeels:
either way obese and morbidly obese are still instantly making your life extremely hard and shitty

it's hard since you probably love eating more than anyone

but consider periods of water fasting

and start with some light exercise

I will support you

Lose weight dude, but don't do it because of pussy. That can be an afterthought.

Do it because of your health and because you want better mobility and to be more physically capable. It would probably also greatly improve your self-esteem and how other people treat you.

How are you alive?

330 Pounds at 5'6:feelskek::feelskek: