Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can 3-d print dentures decay?

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
I plan on getting 3-d print dentures when I lose all my teeth. My brother says he know someone who is interested in 3-d print things.

Can they decay away is the question. I want them to stay if I try to get him to make them for me :feelsUgh:

Just trying to make sure this will work

just brush your teeth theory

Material toxicity.

Don’t want them decaying on me

You have a decaying fetish? Go to Chernobyl my son for ultimate teeth rot exposure.

You have a decaying fetish? Go to Chernobyl my son for ultimate teeth rot exposure.
No fetish bro. I want to know if my dentures will decay away if I don’t brush them when I get them

Yes, it will weaken, decay and break if you chew on it. In order to cover your average need of human nutrition, you´d have to print one denture approximately every 3-4 days.

Yes, it will weaken, decay and break if you chew on it. In order to cover your average need of human nutrition, you´d have to print one denture approximately every 3-4 days.
I’ve heard people had dentures for years

I just want to know if dentures can rot away or are permanent @PLA1092

Nigger they buy dentures from top dog doctors for 15k, not 3d printed from walmart for 50 dollars
Not from Walmart my brother knows someone who does 3-d print recreationally

How do I make them harder bro how :feelsbadman:
You buy them from the doctor, because these have some strong expensive metals dentures which don't break easily. But they cost many thousands

You buy them from the doctor, because these have some strong expensive metals dentures which don't break easily. But they cost many thousands
3-d printed I can’t afford dentist I’m rely on someone my brother knows :dafuckfeels: