Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cameron Herrin is a brutal hairpill, he shows you how potent the norwood reaper truly is

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
I'm sure all of you know about him already, he's pretty much Meeks 2.0

He killed a woman and her baby by driving at over 100mph/165kmph.
And thousands of foids across the world were begging for him to be released. "everyone deserves a second chance :foidSoy:"

Now without his hair :feelskek::feelskek: shaved for prison
If this doesn't convince you that good hair is one the pillars of facial attractiveness then i don't know what will
If he was bald he'd never have gathered the attention he got from foids

Not one peep was heard about his normie looking friend who didn't kill anyone but got 6 years :feelssus:
Suddenly the whole foid bs about "everyone deserves a 2nd chance :foidSoy:" is gone

I'm sure all of you know about him already, he's pretty much Meeks 2.0

He killed a woman and her baby by driving at over 100mph/165kmph.
And thousands of foids across the world were begging for him to be released. "everyone deserves a second chance :foidSoy:"

View attachment 476653
View attachment 476654
View attachment 476655

View attachment 476656

Now without his hair :feelskek::feelskek: shaved for prison
If this doesn't convince you that good hair is one the pillars of facial attractiveness then i don't know what will
If he was bald he'd never have gathered the attention he got from foids

View attachment 476657View attachment 476658

Not one peep was heard about his normie looking friend who didn't kill anyone but got 6 years :feelssus:
Suddenly the whole foid bs about "everyone deserves a 2nd chance :foidSoy:" is gone

View attachment 476659
>Fully white
>Blue eyes
>Good frame
>Good chin
You have no idea how much I envy this fuck. :feelsree::reeeeee:

>Fully white
>Blue eyes
>Good frame
>Good chin
You have no idea how much I envy this fuck. :feelsree::reeeeee:
As easy and blessed as his life has been till this point, he's going to rot in prison for 24 years :feelsautistic:

Prettyboys like him are the perfect target for prison rape too

The system is going to destroy him. :feelshaha:

As easy and blessed as his life has been till this point, he's going to rot in prison for 24 years :feelsautistic:

Prettyboys like him are the perfect target for prison rape too
Snow Bunnys Christmas Gift 929 1

2 weeks later

I think bluepilled advice like “just get a haircut” “just change your hairstyle” can actually apply if the guy is at least HTN, hair can really improve or fuck up an appearance especially for prettyboys who are carried by it

faggot was racing for real. hate those fags :feelsdevil:
His pretty white boy ass from suburbs is going to pass trough the united states of America penitentiary system.
A system well known for turning petty criminals into hardcore thugs. Soft white boys get minced in there.

Yeah man I was a prettyboy with hair before accutane made half of it fall out. My hair is really thin on top now ever since.

One less chad :feelzez:

The system is going to destroy him. :feelshaha:
His pretty white boy ass from suburbs is going to pass trough the united states of America penitentiary system.
A system well known for turning petty criminals into hardcore thugs. Soft white boys get minced in there.
Ogrecels would do much better in prison than him lmao

This is where model looking twinks fail in life. If they get in prison they're fucked.

Besides once he gets out there's a good chance the reaper will have gotten to him

:feelsautistic:

One less chad :feelzez:
:feelsautistic:

Hair doesn't mean shit if you don't have good facial features.
He is not all that good looking by white standards.
Ethnic foids are obsessed with him just because he is white with blue eyes, his eye area is the most attractive. If he had brown eyes and dark features, he would look like someone from Middle East.

I think he would do fine even without his hair. His story is gigablackpilled however when you consider how many roastie sluts wanted him to walk free just because of his looks. :blackpill::blackpill:.

Didnt he kill a mother and her kid in the car he crashed into? Lmao roasties dont give a fuck as long as youre goodlooking and 6ft+

"Hair is life" - Saint Hamudi