Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Came Out As An Incel

MMA_Cel

MMA_Cel

Recruit
★★★
I told my friends about Blackpill, inceldom and talked about incels.is

Now they aren't talking to me or spending time with me

why the fuck would you do that lol

You see. That's how you need to act. But I'm too cowardly to do so, tbh.

If they're bluepilled cucks, there's nothing you can do for them

Sounds like your friends were cucks.

Unless they’re chad or chadlite (in which case there’d be no point), if you’re friends are completely rejecting even the redpill, they are soy faggots who aren’t real friends.

I have a few friends who are red pillers, not black pillers though. Low IQ, but atleast theyre not simp cucks praising women as if they were an ascended species.

You’re friends aren’t friends. I’d cut them off

If they're bluepilled cucks, there's nothing you can do for them
Sounds like your friends were cucks.

Unless they’re chad or chadlite (in which case there’d be no point), if you’re friends are completely rejecting even the redpill, they are soy faggots who aren’t real friends.

I have a few friends who are red pillers, not black pillers though. Low IQ, but atleast theyre not simp cucks praising women as if they were an ascended species.

You’re friends aren’t friends. I’d cut them off
They acknowledge elements of the RedPill and BlackPill but they're huge Simps for women. They were in a group chat with 3 girls and were constantly mocked, left on read and basically used for attention by them. They got kicked out and now they're super mad and salty.

I haven't really discussed my inceldom with any of my friends, I did complain about Blackpill things but female friends just tell me "we have it worse, teehee, Chad will only sleep with me but won't commit" and male friends are either married with their Oneitis or virgins who are Denycels.

Coming out as an incel today would be like coming out as a homosexual in the Islamic State, really dangerous m :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Good. You need to completely eviscerate them with blackpill facts

I haven't really discussed my inceldom with any of my friends, I did complain about Blackpill things but female friends just tell me "we have it worse, teehee, Chad will only sleep with me but won't commit" and male friends are either married with their Oneitis or virgins who are Denycels.
I've discussed the Blackpill and RedPill with my Dad and he agreed with a lot of elements. He's very RedPilled. He doesn't really agree with lookism tho.

Never talk about the blackpill IRL

I've discussed the Blackpill and RedPill with my Dad and he agreed with a lot of elements. He's very RedPilled. He doesn't really agree with lookism tho.
Denial of lookism is perhaps the most retarded thing a person can do tbh. It's very well documented in scientific literature and there are countless examples of it everywhere. The fact that ugliness vs attractiveness even exist as concepts in the first place are the outline for it. The ones I find funny are the ones who are against racism, but deny that lookism exists. Racism is on of the most prevalent forms of lookism in the modern world. Literally hating people due to a physical aspect that is visual in nature. Colour...

chattings and discussions with parents r for normies, u should've just internalize it silently like an incel warrior would do

I had a group of online friends I knew for a few years, one day I dropped some blackpill shit and ever since they stopped playing with me as much and distanced themselves from me. Big mistake.

lol pakicel got friends