Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Came back home by public transportation

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
I went to a place for some business, came back home using public transport.
I was in my seat, and the bus stopped at the next station, there a girl entered along with a guy. they sat together.
The girl was wearing the mask, she removed it, i looked at her, she was very close to what my oneitis looked like.
It was amusing and i thought at first it was my oneitis herself.
I know she is not, but you know memories dont fade if it is of the girl you liked. i remember my oneitis always wore mask when shes outside.
I was feeling good because I got to look at my oneitis in a way, but she is not.
It took noi time for the good feeling to turn sour because the Blackpill always ensures I am grounded.
I tried to look at her just like the way I tried to look at my oneitis when we were in the class.
Class is long gone, along with my friends.

wait let me wipe my tears ........its all blurry:cryfeels:

Ah, so i was saying, the girl on the bus well she bought back some good and sad memories. It was burried deep.
everything flashed before my eyes, how i witness my oneitis always smiling and sitting , talking with the other guys.
How i tried my best to introduce myself to her.
How it was tough to speak to everyone as an introvert and more so to her.

I mean the girl got down after some distance, I dont know what came i asked the guy she was sitting with about her, silly me.
Of course she was his friend. actually i wanted to know her name. stupid i said to myself.
The guy she was with was not some chad , just a normie.

It makes more sense to get angry at the society that allow guys like me to live, to suffer.

It is all about not being deformed. not having a scar , a repulsive display on the face.

When I was in the bus , i sunk to a level where I was a few years back.
i need to rope. I told this to myself the whole journey.

my looks, my face dictated the course of my entire life.
In the end I got the Blackpill, but at a cost that was too heavy.

My condolences

I went to a place for some business, came back home using public transport.
I was in my seat, and the bus stopped at the next station, there a girl entered along with a guy. they sat together.
The girl was wearing the mask, she removed it, i looked at her, she was very close to what my oneitis looked like.
It was amusing and i thought at first it was my oneitis herself.
I know she is not, but you know memories dont fade if it is of the girl you liked. i remember my oneitis always wore mask when shes outside.
I was feeling good because I got to look at my oneitis in a way, but she is not.
It took noi time for the good feeling to turn sour because the Blackpill always ensures I am grounded.
I tried to look at her just like the way I tried to look at my oneitis when we were in the class.
Class is long gone, along with my friends.

wait let me wipe my tears ........its all blurry:cryfeels:

Ah, so i was saying, the girl on the bus well she bought back some good and sad memories. It was burried deep.
everything flashed before my eyes, how i witness my oneitis always smiling and sitting , talking with the other guys.
How i tried my best to introduce myself to her.
How it was tough to speak to everyone as an introvert and more so to her.

I mean the girl got down after some distance, I dont know what came i asked the guy she was sitting with about her, silly me.
Of course she was his friend. actually i wanted to know her name. stupid i said to myself.
The guy she was with was not some chad , just a normie.

It makes more sense to get angry at the society that allow guys like me to live, to suffer.

It is all about not being deformed. not having a scar , a repulsive display on the face.

When I was in the bus , i sunk to a level where I was a few years back.
i need to rope. I told this to myself the whole journey.

my looks, my face dictated the course of my entire life.
In the end I got the Blackpill, but at a cost that was too heavy.
Being incel is like a never ending session of PTSD.

High inhib and propably over

If you where Chad you could have slept on her Legs

:feelsclown::bigbrain: