Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Came back from a tedious long walk

• Thread starter Deleted member 40710
  • Start date
Deleted member 40710

Deleted member 40710

Self-banned
-
Here in Brazil i got to walk early in the morning, no niggers, no nothing, only good people going to work. Maybe i scare someone but isn't intentional. Today i used a shoe, a pant with double side fabric and a coat with a beanie by under. Life feels amazing after that walk. What scares me the most is that i don't have a work and it's only me and my mom. What will i do when the time have passed and i'm on my own, without a job? What where all those years fapping and on the internet all day only to not rope? I had an online interview yesterday and can't get to it because i was too afraid, anxiety all of my pores. Will we got to manage this or will we be always forgotten by society? I can't code because i'm low iq, even i trying so hard. My interview will be another one today but i can't go, i'm too afraid.

Attachments

• Futaba_Igarashi_Holds_Kotlin_With_Android_Portuguese.png
    Futaba_Igarashi_Holds_Kotlin_With_Android_Portuguese.png
    665.4 KB · Views: 8
Are there not neetbuxx in Brazil? A country with that many niggers can't function without neetbuxx.:feelskek:

Are there not neetbuxx in Brazil? A country with that many niggers can't function without neetbuxx.:feelskek:
All of them are working hard to keep this country up while they cheat on anothers man wife and takes advantage of anything that's in their vision. To maintain neetbux you have to do i think it's semiannual interviews to at least comprove you ain't lying.

All of them are working hard to keep this country up while they cheat on anothers man wife and takes advantage of anything that's in their vision. To maintain neetbux you have to do i think it's semiannual interviews to at least comprove you ain't lying.
Dude, get on it then. It's not that hard to go to interviews, you will fail so there's no pressure. In my shithole of a country i can't even access to the benefits of unnemployment

I feel you bro, I also like taking big walks, you inspired me to go out today, I think I will stay outside from 6pm to 10pm just walking I will paint some tags with my marker and chill with my music.
I also don't have a job and also afraid what will happen to me after my dad dies because I live with him, I have other relatives but I stopped talking to them because basically I don't want to talk to anybody.
I am also afraid of job interviews.
The good thing is that I have a 2 year degree in system administration and I know many things regarding computers, but I JUST HATE THE WORKPLACE.
Right now I just don't have the motivation to do anything, I'm just killing time until it comes the weekend so I can drug myself.
Good luck bro Brasil must be difficult I live in west EU

Waaaaa walking is so tedious fuck niggers waaaaaaa

nice walking is based:yes:

Dude, get on it then. It's not that hard to go to interviews, you will fail so there's no pressure. In my shithole of a country i can't even access to the benefits of unnemployment
I can't by now. I have shivers and sweat so.
I feel you bro, I also like taking big walks, you inspired me to go out today, I think I will stay outside from 6pm to 10pm just walking I will paint some tags with my marker and chill with my music.
I also don't have a job and also afraid what will happen to me after my dad dies because I live with him, I have other relatives but I stopped talking to them because basically I don't want to talk to anybody.
I am also afraid of job interviews.
The good thing is that I have a 2 year degree in system administration and I know many things regarding computers, but I JUST HATE THE WORKPLACE.
Right now I just don't have the motivation to do anything, I'm just killing time until it comes the weekend so I can drug myself.
Good luck bro Brasil must be difficult I live in west EU
Bro, keep It up. Sometime we will at least have a job and rent ourselves. I like PCs too but i cant code. Hopes you got to have a job wfh. I used to smoke cigarettes but now i just exist. Maybe i buy a pack and smoke three or two and throw out the rest. I like your throwup arts. I used to do It but switched up to pixo, it's like the vídeo related.

View: https://youtu.be/skGyFowTzew

Waaaaa walking is so tedious fuck niggers waaaaaaa
NOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT:soy:
NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS :shhh:

I can't by now. I have shivers and sweat so.

Bro, keep It up. Sometime we will at least have a job and rent ourselves. I like PCs too but i cant code. Hopes you got to have a job wfh. I used to smoke cigarettes but now i just exist. Maybe i buy a pack and smoke three or two and throw out the rest. I like your throwup arts. I used to do It but switched up to pixo, it's like the vídeo related.

View: https://youtu.be/skGyFowTzew

You said you like my throwups, but I haven't posted any throwups. What are you talking about?

oh Ok, I haven't done any throwups because that's riskier, I have only done tags. I've been only 2 months into graffiti writting.

I though I had a data leak or something you scared me bro.