Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cambodia: first successes

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
Report for today (Friday) I am a bit drunk sorry if it doesn't make too much sense.
The afternoon:
- I approached 2 Chinese girls at a coffee but got rejected.

The evening (Today is Khmer new year so a lot of partying):
- Went to a party, and got drunk
- Two girls offered me her drinks, I shared a beer with one, at first I thought they had bad intentions (Perhaps bar girl / prostitute) but now I think this wasn't the case (anyway potent lifefuel never happened to me here in the west)
- Got drunk and danced like a moron
- Got rejected brutally by a white girl when I approached her, just like in the west.
- There was a motherfucker chad that was topless and showing off his sixpack. 2 times he interrupted me while I was dancing with a girl. He went just all over the place and directly asked the girls for their number/contact. I really wanted to go ER on him. There were 2 Chads sitting in the corner, all he had to do is do like them and girls would have come to him ANYWAY.
- The girl that shared a beer with me lost interest in me once the 3 chads arrived (She went to them, but this tells me she isn't a prostitute, so I am not too mad)
- AND I DID GET THE CONTACT OF ONE GIRL!!!!! :dab::dab::dab::dab: I hope she accepts me :feelsautistic:

Well if you ascend you was never an incel in the first place so if this happens I cordially ask you to leave this forum and hang yourself with the chosen one of your cock thank you :feelsaww: (in games).

Jfl even here it's neva began for me :feelsaww:
Doesn't matter where I am: it never began. But I want to be happy for a brocel who's taking a chance. We should support out brocels trying to ascend because tearing them down is a foid behavior tbhngl :feelsthink:

Doesn't matter where I am: it never began. But I want to be happy for a brocel who's taking a chance. We should support out brocels trying to ascend because tearing them down is a foid behavior tbhngl :feelsthink:
If you want to ascend go on looksmax i belive incel.is is the deepest hole of inceldom and no rope is supposed to bring you up :feelsaww:

If you want to ascend go on looksmax i belive incel.is is the deepest hole of inceldom and no rope is supposed to bring you up :feelsaww:
Looksmax, last time I saw, was a lot of fakecels trying to get egoboosts. I'm a truecel, so this is where I belong :feelscomfy:

bro just use tinder

whats ur height and looks op????

Once I get my degree on I'm going to the ricefields. Cheap noodlewhores!

Report for today (Friday) I am a bit drunk sorry if it doesn't make too much sense.
The afternoon:
- I approached 2 Chinese girls at a coffee but got rejected.

The evening (Today is Khmer new year so a lot of partying):
- Went to a party, and got drunk
- Two girls offered me her drinks, I shared a beer with one, at first I thought they had bad intentions (Perhaps bar girl / prostitute) but now I think this wasn't the case (anyway potent lifefuel never happened to me here in the west)
- Got drunk and danced like a moron
- Got rejected brutally by a white girl when I approached her, just like in the west.
- There was a motherfucker chad that was topless and showing off his sixpack. 2 times he interrupted me while I was dancing with a girl. He went just all over the place and directly asked the girls for their number/contact. I really wanted to go ER on him. There were 2 Chads sitting in the corner, all he had to do is do like them and girls would have come to him ANYWAY.
- The girl that shared a beer with me lost interest in me once the 3 chads arrived (She went to them, but this tells me she isn't a prostitute, so I am not too mad)
- AND I DID GET THE CONTACT OF ONE GIRL!!!!! :dab::dab::dab::dab: I hope she accepts me :feelsautistic:
I saw a Cambodian in my country. She was skinny af and short and dark skinned. Not sure if all Cambodians look like that

Good to know. Thanks for the sharing!