Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cam Newton Says He's Giving Up Sex for a Month — But It's Been 'Challenging'

Who the hell is Cam Newton?

Fucking sex-havers
I hate all of them

and yet still some people here say they dont hate chads.

I mog him by more than 8000 days

I've given up sex for 464 months.

Is this nigga cosplaying as Johnny depp? All those goddamn beads on jfl.and also all those late night show fags can get cancer.

"It's hard"

And we are supposed to have it easy?

that stupid fucking smile he always has cant stand this jackass.

Football man keeps dick in pants for a couple of weeks, audience slaps their fins and arf like seals in unison. You seriously have to be a soulless NPC husk or lobotomy patient in order to even remotely like normal culture. Light it all on fire.

Football man keeps dick in pants for a couple of weeks, audience slaps their fins and arf like seals in unison. You seriously have to be a soulless NPC husk or lobotomy patient in order to even remotely like normal culture. Light it all on fire.
High IQ

it is what most fighters also doing

it is what most fighters also doing
Orgasm is actually really detrimental to the body. If you can go a year of nofap, your going to unlock alot of hidden human potential along the way. It's just really fucking hard to do.

Based AF

Watched a few minutes of the video, it reminds me why I ditched all that kind of entertainments decades ago.