Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Calling it right now. Something big is going to happen on October 7th. Hezbollah might go ER like Hamas.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Calling it right now.

@Yunez.Belgrade
@WacoGoesDown
@Anarcho Nihilist
@Osman279
@incelerated
@NeverGetUp36
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Nothing ever happens
If it was white nationalists I would agree. You guys do nothing but bark about "DA JOOZ" On Twitter. We on the other hand do take action.
IMG 20241003 150627

Last edited:
Hopefully something does happen. We need TKD

I also think israel will retaliate on the 7th against Iran, as a way to take revenge against their missile attack. Let's see

and they're actually gonna do real damage instead of damaging a resturant and injuring 1 jew like iran did
You're forgetting that 7 Jews died in the shooting just before iran launched those missiles. But yes, I agree.

It would be quite symbolic indeed:worryfeels:.
Agreed, but saying that makes me think that Israel would suspect something that day & would thus not do anything.
:yes:
Nothing ever happens
If it was white nationalists I would agree. You guys do nothing but bark about "DA JOOZ" On Twitter. We on the other hand do take action.
View attachment 1282620
It's because our countries aren't in the situation Palestine, Lebanon, etc. are in where the threat of actual combat is a very real thing.

and they're actually gonna do real damage instead of damaging a resturant and injuring 1 jew like iran did
Yes. Cant wait to see iran sand niggers limbs blow in the air

Agreed, but saying that makes me think that Israel would suspect something that day & would thus not do anything.

:yes:

It's because our countries aren't in the situation Palestine, Lebanon, etc. are in where the threat of actual combat is a very real thing.
I know but the situation never seem to change from the outside.

20 years will pass and news will continue to come out about how missiles are fired without anything changing

No leading head of one side or another dying or anything.

I know but the situation never seem to change from the outside.

20 years will pass and news will continue to come out about how missiles are fired without anything changing

No leading head of one side or another dying or anything.
Babylon wages war on Babylon. :blackpill:

It is my greatest hope that Muslims and Jews will destroy each other by ridding the world of their presence, so please continue launching missiles at each other.
Keep dreaming. whites are going extinct. America is already like 40% white. While, our birth rates keep rising. The only one going extinct are your kind buddy.

And muslim and Arab isn't the same thing you stupid ape. You deserve to get replaced for supporting Jews and starting wars and destablizing the middle East.
IMG 20241003 203957

Keep dreaming. whites are going extinct. America is already like 40% white. While, our birth rates keep rising. And muslim and Arab isn't the same thing you stupid ape. You deserve it for supporting Jew and starting wars and destablizing the middle East.
View attachment 1282904
I see you quite upset, why don't you take some medicine, little schizophrenic Muslim?

kept dreaming that a group of low-iq Muslims are going to conquer the world, they are doomed to disappear just like all medieval-like cultures, one day you will realize it, or not.

see you quite upset, why don't you take some medicine, little schizophrenic Muslim
I'm Arab maronite catholic. Not Muslim.

kept dreaming that a group of low-iq Muslims are going to conquer the world, they are doomed to disappear just like all medieval-like cultures, one day you will realize it, or not.
You're getting replaced, and Arabs/Turks did conquer Europeans, infact, we did so for centuries. Keep seething

I'm Arab maronite catholic. Not Muslim.

You're getting replaced, and Arabs/Turks did conquer Europeans, infact, we did so for centuries. Keep seething
Of course, as if Europe hadn't broken their asses 1000 times before, let's just deny 75% of history theory

They are not conquering a damn, they are just being the zogbots of the Western Judeo-economic elites who want to get them into Europe in the first place.

They had to wait for the West to weaken culturally inside to begin to infiltrate their countries and "conquer" them.

Great conquering race yes sir.

What a shame

Of course, as if Europe hadn't broken their asses 1000 times before, let's just deny 75% of history theory
Lmfao. Europe barely survived the Ottoman Empire.
They are not conquering a damn, they are just being the zogbots of the Western Judeo-economic elites who want to get them into Europe in the first place
Replacing you.
They had to wait for the West to weaken culturally inside to begin to infiltrate their countries and "conquer" them
Arabs have conquered spain and and had reached all the way to Vienna. So no, it's not something new. We have been conquering you for some time now.

Lmfao. Europe barely survived the Ottoman Empire.

Replacing you.

Arabs have conquered spain and and had reached all the way to Vienna. So no, it's not something new. We have been conquering you for some time now.

yes, let's pretend the Spanish reconquest didn't exist to raise our tiny Arab ego

Replacing people in Europe (not the entire white race) to be zogbots workslaves for the economic elites, what a great achievement

It would be a bad day to plan something big because the element of surprise would be gone.

yes, let's pretend the Spanish reconquest didn't exist to raise our tiny Arab ego
It took 800 years Lmao!
Replacing people in Europe (not the entire white race
You're getting REPLACED buddy boyo. The sooner you accept this is the better. Your women are whores, low birth rates and high suicide rates. It's over.

It took 800 years Lmao!

You're getting REPLACED buddy boyo. The sooner you accept this is the better. Your women are whores, low birth rates and high suicide rates. It's over.

You are going to end up being destroyed by the Jews or the chinese one day, or any other more advanced civilization, but hey, enjoy your 5 minutes of glory being the useful idiots of the economic elites.

As for my country, the Arab communities are almost nonexistent and 80% of the population is a caucasian mix of mediterranean europeans and northern europeans, so I am going to stay here watching from afar with some popcorn as missiles continue to be launched, just keep going

Last edited:
for my country, the Arab communities are almost nonexistent and 80% of the population is a caucasian mix of mediterranean europeans and northern Europeans, so I am going to stay here watching from afar with some popcorn as missiles continue to be launched, just keep going
Spain is a shithole anyway. Nobody wants to immigrate there.
You are going to end up being destroyed by the Jews or the chinese one day, but hey, enjoy your 5 minutes of glory being the useful fools of the economic elites
Keep seething. It's not happening.