Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Calling inceltears cucks is such fucking cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Lets be honest, they are either women and therefore have rather flawless lives, or they're mostly sex havers. What exactly makes you think some of them aren't Chads as well? JFL

>inb4 betabux cope

Stop trying to pretend you're somehow special for being blackpilled

chads dont even know we exist. chads dont even know what is reddit.

no, most of them are kv, confirmed by themselves

IncelTears are incels in denial. No actual guy who has anything good to do in their life will be so fascinated by us.

What exactly makes you think some of them aren't Chads as well?
Chads are too busy fucking to be on plebbit, where Incelistanis and Cucks fight each other.

Same with Stacey,only women on reddit are hambeasts.

Go back to r/cuckold.

JFL @ thinking Chads are on there.

chads don't use the internet except to put on EDM music and to find whores to suck his cock. i don't think chad would go on to reddit to post about some random losers he's never met. and the girls on it all look like this
Unknown

Every single chad that I have met has been a bro, its the normies, incels in denial and roasties who are the problem and I bet its the same on the net. I doubt Chad would waste his time arguing on the internet with losers like us.

sex havers are not the majority of cucktears' userbase, kek. It's mostly incel toms, or failed normcunts. All the foids on there are also severely socially impaired to the point of having few/no real-life friends, as evidenced by their ability to debate with incels.

I masturbated over one of the pretentious girls photos today and PM'd it to her, "ogre cream" i called it, that will freak her out.

sex havers are not the majority of cucktears' userbase, kek. It's mostly incel toms, or failed normcunts. All the foids on there are also severely socially impaired to the point of having few/no real-life friends, as evidenced by their ability to debate with incels.
Are you saying this based on any evidence but personal rationalization?

Every single chad that I have met has been a bro, its the normies, incels in denial and roasties who are the problem and I bet its the same on the net. I doubt Chad would waste his time arguing on the internet with losers like us.
I second this. True Chads and Chadlites are almost always positive, bro-ish, non-judgemental people. Only unhappy frustrated people want to be a dick to others really, as much as it sounds like a silly platitude, it has been truth in my experience.

When I got bullied it was always not-that-pretty women and normies, upper tier normies at best.

I won’t say that Chad is beyond bullying incels but that the amount of time spent on us is something I doubt Chad would do. There’s other things to do, less of a void in their lives. Sure, people do things for no other reason than simply because but it’s only now that incel has reached the mainstream.

lol did you not see they guy who described himself as a "chad" on there a little while ago?

and that ugly women who posted on r/selfies?

they are losers just like us.

They have the same autistic demographic as Justneckbeardthings, people who're literally so low IQ they can't spot people who're blatantly joking around. I've known people who talked about posting on subreddits like that in real life and they're usually ugly faggots themselves, chads dont spent their time shitposting on reddit like that.

I can guarantee most of them are retarded incels in denial or braindead cucks.
Spot on. Even ignoring the fact that only a real fuckup would spend their time making grandiose gestures of faux-heroism that are entirely meaningless and unwanted (a self-described watchdog group!), you can tell what sort of people post there by the style and content of their writing. I'd imagine the main demographics are bitter consolation prize sluts and male nearcels that hold onto their sub-2 body count as onto a club with which to beat back the lower castes. Eveeything from the spergy Psych 101 effortposts, to the gay "tendies" NEET memes, to the attempts analogize incels using Rick and Morty or sundry other masscult references betrays the authorship of a wretched sadsack who's painfully conscious of their own precarious footing on the hierarchy's second rung.

I will say, though, that I don't really think CuckTears is the best riff on IncelTears. It fails to account for the sex defender slutcunt contingent of users and also strikes me as a bit too lazy, just swapping in 'cuck'. It reminds me of a kid making fun of someone named John Smith by calling him John Butt. I always go with SphincterTears, given that most of the userbase probably gets sodomized with some regularity.

Lets be honest, they are either women and therefore have rather flawless lives, or they're mostly sex havers. What exactly makes you think some of them aren't Chads as well? JFL

>inb4 betabux cope

Stop trying to pretend you're somehow special for being blackpilled
I've seen plenty of cucks on IncelTears who open their posts with shit like: "I understand where they're coming from but..." or "I'm a virgin as well but atleast I understand its *MY* fault

chads aren't posting in niche subreddits JFL

Every time one of their "chads" post a pic they look like utter shit. I bet they wouldn't dare show their gf's because they are non-existent or they look like mutants. If they were really chads and stacys don't think they wouldn't love to post pictures of themselves to rub it in our faces. If a cuck has to sell out and be a submissive betabux to get yearly pussy, they're not the kind of person I want to be like at all. If you envy a betabux then you are a severe cuck.

Mentally healthy well adjusted people with great lives don't blow all their time on the internet.
This reminds me of when I used to go to Mgtow forums and apparently they all make over 50 to 90k a year and are wealthy alpha men but spend all their time on a forum bitching about women.

Yeah right.

They have the same autistic demographic as Justneckbeardthings, people who're literally so low IQ they can't spot people who're blatantly joking around.

the instant they see someone saying something that is not a compliment to a female or anime related they are a neckbears

20% slores who have sucked off countless dudes, 80% KHHVs who don't "blame women".

How is calling actually cucks a cuck cope?

They are all beneath incels imo, all the males that post there do not have sex either

Source? How do you know they have sex? How do you know they're Chads, huh? Sounds to me like you're trying to kiss ass here.

Mentally healthy well adjusted people with great lives don't blow all their time on the internet.
This reminds me of when I used to go to Mgtow forums and apparently they all make over 50 to 90k a year and are wealthy alpha men but spend all their time on a forum bitching about women.

Yeah right.
That reminds me of this guy, who says in order to be mgtow you have to be able to get pussy any time you want. That means 99% of the men claiming they're mgtow aren't mgtow according to him.

IncelTears are incels in denial. No actual guy who has anything good to do in their life will be so fascinated by us.
This it's so they can whiteknight to girls for being the nice guys who hate on us, Such incel toms

That reminds me of this guy, who says in order to be mgtow you have to be able to get pussy any time you want. That means 99% of the men claiming they're mgtow aren't mgtow according to him.

They tried so hard to distance themselves from incels once many of thee incel pol users and r9kers showed up on their hometurf because the truth was getting to close.