Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment calling foids with my chadfish, then ignoring their calls

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I love fucking with foids. So I call them once then hang up within a second, then sit back as they ring back multiple times trying to talk to chad. Of course, I always ignore it, turn off my phone or reject the call. Or even answer the call, place the phone next to my computer playing some random Nazi anthem or ISIL chant. and sit back and enjoy the show. funny as fuck.
Fun as fuck.
:chad:
Screenshot 20191113 205420

JFL at the bitch thinking it is the app's fault. it is chadfish fucking with u dumb cunt! the foid called 11 times before i blocked her cos she was boring af. feels good t have my phone going off every minute with bitches calling :chad:. I hope they get depression and play with tic tacs cos chad ignored them.

most foids in rl mock my voice cos it is fucked with verbal dyspraxia and a stutter. the foids who i have talked to on the phone as a chadfish never say anything, they even say there is nothing wrong with it if i ask. fucking manipulative bitches :feelsrope:

tldr: chad shows his foids some attention by calling them once, and they throw themselves at him.

Good job administering justice for what the whores have done to us.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Laughed out loud srs
a selection of the music i play when i do it. mainly SS shit, with a few nasheeds. if anyone has links to the cleric speaches or the takbir shouting, I'd appreciate it hahaa.
Capture111

I'm after shit that is extreme, associated with right wing/Islamist extremism to troll those bitches

a selection of the music i play when i do it. mainly SS shit, with a few nasheeds. if anyone has links to the cleric speaches or the takbir shouting, I'd appreciate it hahaa.
View attachment 167934

I'm after shit that is extreme, associated with right wing/Islamist extremism to troll those bitches

View attachment 167934

include this it's comfy

Pretty based and funny