Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Called a Jew by a SEAcel

No I said SEAcel. I think they were from Philippines
Tell him to give you his address I will beat him up when I get there for you

I could never understand. An example is Taiwan. Same race and similar culture to mainland, but their larp revolves around being a "free democracy", aka shit like faggotry rights. What's there to be proud of anyway?
They think it makes them more white
You tried to be smarty pants with these one, huh?
Asians didn't "massacre" anybody, to wipe out someone completely, with NO genetic traces left, you need to oraganize people into the state and then describe them how other people are bad. You need fucking death camps.

Asians just outbirthed everyone, including other mongoloid variants (Ainu, native Taiwanese) and niggers.
We don't have proof Caucasians wuz kangz in Yangtze (or generally were easterner than Sayan Tuva).

Secondly: Uyghurs are mongrels not with "Arabs" (Mediterraneans), but with Nordic White pseudo-Tocharians, you dumbass. Otherwise they wouldn't get some kids with red hair and blue eyes.
Uigurs are 35% Iranian-related ancestory from Tocharians/Sogdians who were an IRANIAN group. Genetics show these people are closest to MODERN TAJIKS, not Nordics.

if these features were desired, we would look like them. Save for a few isolated incidents, we didn't massacre much (other than Genghis Khan but that's a different story).

China historically had lots of connections with groups like Persians, through silk road
They were desired, that's why Chinese emperors bought blue-eyed Persian slave girls from the Persians themselves. And yes, there were CONSTANT genocides of caucasions in East-Asia. The mongols are just one examples, but the massacre of Tocharians/Sogdians, Arab merchants and traders after Islam emerged, Persians as well, and even now, the Uigurs, is well documented.
Gigacope, they're mixed with Iranians, not nordics. not Everyone with coloured hair and eyes are Nordic N'sheit GrAY. My brother is a ginger and We are Lebanese, and no..we don't have any crusader blood you 65 IQ Amerimutt.
I'm iraqi and me and my dad and my brother all have ginger beards.
So 1 your redhead Arab brother is a proof many Arabs are redhead???
It shows that Arabs carry the genes for red hair, even if it's not expressed.
Pure Semites typically always have black hair, even Akkadians called themselves "black headed".
Northern Arabs have always had aryan admixture since ancient times, that's why you find blue-eyed statues there.
At the same time we have humdreds of redhead pale skinned Tocharian mummies, this proves they were pure Aryan Nordics like Tocharistani people deep South in Afghanistan.
Tocharians are genetically closest to modern Tajiks, not swedecucks.

From the wiki page on the Tarim mummies:

"Tests on their genetic legacy also found that many groups in Central Asia and Xinjiang derive varying degrees of ancestry from a population related to the Tarim mummies. The Tajik people show the relative highest affinity with the Tarim mummies, although their main ancestry is linked to Bronze Age Steppe pastoralists"

I think those are just spawns of crusaders tbh but show proof if you any that sand niggers can have blue eyes without euro blood
Nope, this is a miserable cope. Most whiteness in Arabs comes from either

1. Ancient aryan/scythian migrations
2. Ancient anatolian migrations
3. Slavery of white people in Arab lands
4. Conversion and resettlement of White people in Arab lands

Has nothing to do with crusades. I have blonde and blue eyed relatives yet 0 European ancestory

They think it makes them more white

Uigurs are 35% Iranian-related ancestory from Tocharians/Sogdians who were an IRANIAN group. Genetics show these people are closest to MODERN TAJIKS, not Nordics.

View attachment 1156417View attachment 1156418View attachment 1156419

They were desired, that's why Chinese emperors bought blue-eyed Persian slave girls from the Persians themselves. And yes, there were CONSTANT genocides of caucasions in East-Asia. The mongols are just one examples, but the massacre of Tocharians/Sogdians, Arab merchants and traders after Islam emerged, Persians as well, and even now, the Uigurs, is well documented.

I'm iraqi and me and my dad and my brother all have ginger beards.

It shows that Arabs carry the genes for red hair, even if it's not expressed.

Northern Arabs have always had aryan admixture since ancient times, that's why you find blue-eyed statues there.

Tocharians are genetically closest to modern Tajiks, not swedecucks.

From the wiki page on the Tarim mummies:

"Tests on their genetic legacy also found that many groups in Central Asia and Xinjiang derive varying degrees of ancestry from a population related to the Tarim mummies. The Tajik people show the relative highest affinity with the Tarim mummies, although their main ancestry is linked to Bronze Age Steppe pastoralists"
"Swedecucks"?
You Will Never Be White.
You Will Always Be a Shitskin Goatfucker.
You may larp as long as you want, put on the anime pfp, write giant paragraphs about how tojiks are more White than Europeans.

I wish some group with 4 letters ended your entire bloodline back in 2015.

America doesn't bomb you enough.

"Swedecucks"?
You Will Never Be White.
You may larp as long as you want, put on the anime pfp, write giant paragraphs about how tojiks are more White than Europeans.

8d1

Why take any notice of third world yellow peasants ?

if these features were desired, we would look like them. Save for a few isolated incidents, we didn't massacre much (other than Genghis Khan but that's a different story).

China historically had lots of connections with groups like Persians, through silk road
Like I said in the other thread with @pyromancer1234 , ROUND FEATURES WERE DESIRED FOR "GOOD ENERGY/HARMONY" IN ANCIENT EAST ASIA. OUR ANCESTORS BRED US INTO INCELS AS A FUCKING JOKE. A JK LOL. OUR LIVES ARE THE JOKE NOW.

No I said SEAcel. I think they were from Philippines
You can't take half the shit they say seriously. You should've called them the beaners of the east then

They're lowkey right about chinese being the jews of the east though :lul: shits funny

"Swedecucks"?
You Will Never Be White.

Blud is using copypastas

I talked with some guys from SEA about their culture and stuff, they appeared somewhat 'patroitic' so I revealed I'm Chinese

Patriotic pinoys think China man is not their friend? Astonishing! :feelskek: :feelsstudy:

Then they called me "Jew of the east" which is honestly insulting.

:feelshaha: Based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back