Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Call it cope, but only tyones trigger me, dae only get triggered by chads of their own race?

blackletcel

blackletcel

Banned
-
tbh tbh, when i see anything other than tyrone it does nothing, mainly because thats not my race so its not feasible that could be me, but tyrones yes, there was a chance i got some god tier genetic recomb and been a 6'3 tyrone with bbc and not some average looking 5'2 gigamanlet with an asian dick tbh tbh

No, I am very triggered by Tyrones (I am white). All the little white sluts in my area love BBC. Since you are a minority, it makes sense why only they trigger you then.

No, I am very triggered by Tyrones (I am white). All the little white sluts in my area love BBC. Since you are a minority, it makes sense why only they trigger you then.

>tfw no bbc

actual tyrones are rare, we need some non nibber features to be a tyrone, its usually 4-6/10 black guys getting action as long as they are low inhib with bbc tbh tbh tbh

I don't think I've ever seen a Tyrone lol, my town is pretty white. We've got some Asian and Indian families but no black people.

i get less triggered by being mogged by chads than tyrones etc

My race doesn't have Chads :feelsrope::feelsbadman:

i take it back, i mean maybe get a latina? those are my favorite but they dont like nibbers
Honestly i just want a DTF. I fear I might kill my gf, if I have one

I dont get triggered by Chads of any race getting sex. At this point, I have kinda given up and accepted that a woman would be acting irrationally to even want to have sex with me... given the choice between fresh chips and stale chips why would you pick stale?

Honestly i just want a DTF. I fear I might kill my gf, if I have one
same smash and dash is the only option tbh tbh Looksmatch

id happily take this

I dont get triggered by Chads of any race getting sex. At this point, I have kinda given up and accepted that a woman would be acting irrationally to even want to have sex with me... given the choice between fresh chips and stale chips why would you pick stale?
:feelsrope::feelsrope: too far gone

i'm triggered by tall white chads the most because they can get any and every girl

There are no Chads in my race, I actually mog most Egyptians. I get triggered by any Chads, Tyrones, etc.

There are no Chads in my race, I actually mog most Egyptians. I get triggered by any Chads, Tyrones, etc.
Dude, Egyptian Chads do exist, but they need to pass as either Chad, Tyrone, or Abdul. If they do not lean towards a race they are at most a high tier normie

Curries are fucked because the Curry Chads are not Chads in the west, they would be high tier normie at best in the West, curry chads in the west are usually Gigachads back home

Egyptian Chads do exist
I tried to look for pictures of Egyptian Chads, this is the best I could find, barely a Chad lite.
Screen-Shot-2015-11-01-at-12.26.55-PM.png

I tried to look for pictures of Egyptian Chads, this is the best I could find, barely a Chad lite.
Screen-Shot-2015-11-01-at-12.26.55-PM.png
looks white so he could be chadlite, find me a curry chad that would slay in the west

looks white so he could be chadlite, find me a curry chad that would slay in the west
Looking kinda white deson't really help him since he gets mogged by actual whites. I know curries are ugly too, but it's much easier to find a curry Chad, look at tsh and Bollywood actors.

Looking kinda white deson't really help him since he gets mogged by actual whites. I know curries are ugly too, but it's much easier to find a curry Chad, look at tsh and Bollywood actors.
Tsh can only get a 4/10 white girl, and most bollywood actors(that are GigaChads) look white af, prove me wrong

Tsh can only get a 4/10 white girl, and most bollywood actors(that are GigaChads) look white af, prove me wrong
Which Bollywood actors look white?

white chads trigger me the most, i never see tyrones here, heck i barely see any ethnicks lol

I do. Always have been. Went to school with a bunch of them. Hated them all. Saw a bunch of stacies hanging out with tyrones walking to the bus one night a few weeks back. God I wished they had crashed their car and died in a fiery wreckage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back