Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Californians spreading like the fucking plague - liberal cockroaches they are

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
From california or Texas ?
I moved out of Texas and went to the Midwest. I was born and raised in Texas my whole life, but I genuinely could not take it anymore when those people flocked here.

I moved out of Texas and went to the Midwest. I was born and raised in Texas my whole life, but I genuinely could not take it anymore when those people flocked here.
This is absolutely Brutal

RIP Texas.

California should really break off from the rest of the U.S like the festering tumor it is, and form its own country so that we can build a Trump wall around them. Or they can join "Canada".

Last edited:
I see too many fucking Californian foids and fuckboys infesting my midwestern school 1000+ miles away! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: GET EM OUTTA HERE!

Hate them. They are ruining the country.

I live in PA and we're dealing with all the garbage coming out of NYC.

I live in PA and we're dealing with all the garbage coming out of NYC.
NYC, although not as bad as Cali, is still a liberal and overpriced shithole. Even upstate folk don't like city folk down here.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Where's Raid when you need it?

Yea im in Oregon and they’re migrating here and increasing property prices and overflowing the roads

At first I read this title as "literal" and not "liberal." Either way would've been fine, though, and they would work together, too. :smonk::bigbrain::feelshaha: