Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious California used to have a eugenics law to sterilize genetically inferior people

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I knew California was full of wacko liberals. But I didn't know it was this bad. They passed law in 1909 and ended it only in 1979. Basically they sterilized anybody in jail with a disability.

Under the influence of a movement known as eugenics, whose supporters believed that those with physical disabilities, psychiatric disorders and other conditions were “genetically defective,” more than 60,000 people across the United States were forcibly sterilized by state-run programs throughout the 20th century.

Even after California repealed its eugenics law in 1979, it continued to sterilize women in prison, sometimes without ensuring that their consent was lawfully obtained,

Who wants to bet that they're going to reinstate this law and apply it to incels? We are already on Joe Biden's terrorist list and I'm sure they're gonna come up with reasons to make sure our libitos and misogyny are tamed.

I wouldn't be able to cope if I was an americancel in california

Well now they don't even try to sterilize Beckies with all sorts of inherited diseases. So those Beckies have sons who live their whole life as incels, and daughters who have a bunch of kids including more incels.

Rent a Ferrari at LAX airport. Drive up PCH highway to Malibu Beach and find you a big boob bimbo movie star.

8D005C20 4CCF 4E7E A95F 9FC0B9D9969F

They better sterilize my DIRTY DIRTY Incel penis BEFORE I HAVE LOTS OF CHILDREN!

(can anyone say a waste of taxpayer money?)

now its only manlets who are effectivaly sterilized,
while 6'5 phychopathic retards get harems

They better sterilize my DIRTY DIRTY Incel penis BEFORE I HAVE LOTS OF CHILDREN!

(can anyone say a waste of taxpayer money?)
It's not just to prevent impregnating a woman, it's to eliminate the male sex drive. Like how neutering a male dog makes it not want to rape bitches.

It's not just to prevent impregnating a woman, it's to eliminate the male sex drive. Like how neutering a male dog makes it not want to rape bitches.
Oh. How will my dirty DIRTY penis get washed off? Will they still wash my dirty penis"

$25k, this is a fucking joke.

Of course normalfags would find this acceptable.

Based that they sterilized foids in jail they knew wouldn't be fit to take care of children.

Eugenics sounds ideal until they come for you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back