Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious California is apparently making kids worship the Aztec Gods now

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
1OStRTQ.jpg

I think they were the same ones who threw away statues of Christopher Columbus as a great revolutionary and anti-capitalist act. Wall Street shook because of it.

At least seeing clown world makes me feel a bit better about being a life-long loser. If I had been a successful person, I'd be far more worried about losing so much more.

JFL it looks like a cult

Based cucktanity needs to die it's partly responsible for all the victrmhood femanism shit

Mexicans been ethnic cleasing blacks for decades in cali.
Aztec religion will be incorporated into the main sun worshipping religion catholicism and more people will be sacrificed

well, aztecs sacrificed virgins (i think), so that's why they're supporting it. they want to throw us in volcanos and be rid of the problem.

Mexicans been ethnic cleasing blacks for decades in cali.
Aztec religion will be incorporated into the main sun worshipping religion catholicism and more people will be sacrificed
elab on this more

Based as fuck. Hope California allows human sacrifices in the name of the glorious Gods.

elab on this more
The tex mex region , southern cali to louisiana are land that once belong to mexico.
Sam houston defeated santa Anna army and took the land.

Many blacks have been murdered like just sitting at the bus stop for no other reason than because they are not latinos over the last several decades.
Catholicism when move into another region always allow the natives to incorporate their traditional religion into it.

The tex mex region , southern cali to louisiana are land that once belong to mexico.
Sam houston defeated santa Anna army and took the land.

Many blacks have been murdered like just sitting at the bus stop for no other reason than because they are not latinos over the last several decades.
Catholicism when move into another region always allow the natives to incorporate their traditional religion into it.
do mayo monkeys get killed too? because that would be based.