Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion California: Hero homeless Latino man sexually assaulted a gatekeeper of sex in broad daylight

Would you had of intervened (done something) if you had of been in the old white man’s position?

• No, that gatekeeper of sex should have been walking with another foid or a male, her mistake.

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Yes, foids rejected me all my life, but I couldn’t just watch a foid get assaulted like that.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The video goes great with the bats!

1. The old white man was based, usually males do not carry pepper spray on them. I think the old white man being old and weak caused him to want to carry pepper spray. Most American white males are huge foid worshippers, it’s part of the “hero complex” - the need to feel like a foid’s protector.

2. No, I would not have intervened. Foids have treated me like I was less than dirt all my life, I am not lifting a finger to help a gatekeeper of sex when she gets attacked on the street - dumb foid, get a boyfriend or husband to protect you.

Impressive. Not once is the race mentioned out loud. Amazing levels of conditioning of the American people. I would struggle to train a dog this well, forget about an entire population.

Yeah I'm more racist than sexist, if the beaner was doing this to some other race I wouldn't care.

Impressive. Not once is the race mentioned out loud. Amazing levels of conditioning of the American people. I would struggle to train a dog this well, forget about an entire population.
California is collapsing socially. I was born and raised in California, and I can tell that homelessness increased dramatically after the pandemic. The border is wide open, and all kinds of scum are entering California daily.

People don’t want to admit there is a problem - because, that would be admitting that President Trump was correct.

Yeah I'm more racist than sexist, if the beaner was doing this to some other race I wouldn't care.
That guy had his dick out - imagine if he had HIV or some disease. As soon as I saw that he was crazy enough to pull his dick out, I would have become sickened and abandoned the foid. People with nothing to lose don’t care who they hurt.

California is collapsing socially. I was born and raised in California, and I can tell that homelessness increased dramatically after the pandemic. The border is wide open, and all kinds of scum are entering California daily.

People don’t want to admit there is a problem - because, that would be admitting that President Trump was correct.
a c c e l e r a t e

As a wizard, I’m frustrated because, I no longer have a natural “hero complex”. When I was in high school and college just thinking about protecting a foid I liked gave me motivation and energy. Now, as a 31-year-old, I have become too cynical to protect foids, even the foids that I know.

I still enjoy the wisdom that comes with being a wizard, however, I miss that boost of energy that came with wanting to protect a foid I cared about.

This is a great comment someone left on JewTube:

“Don't wear yoga pants and don't wear mini skirts/short shorts. Firstly, you will spare men and others from lusting, secondly, you will prevent yourself from getting sexually assaulted/visually undressed by perverts.”

@Stoopiding1

There's no way of knowing what you'd do in a situation like this until it actually happens to you.

It's broad daylight, she skirt is a little short but the top half of her body seems to be mostly covered.
I don't think the risk if worth wearing slutty shit like that but foids dont think period.

It's tough, I would like to step in, I am against rape, and this is a good socially acceptable reason to beat someone half near to death if you wanted, I feel like I would love that.
But if I realise its a homeless person, that is scary, if you approached it would take a quick thrust of an unseen knife hiding on him somewhere and your life is over.

If there are people around though it is important to not look like a coward.

I think I would start with a verbal warning at least since that can keep some distance between me and the homeless man, I doubt he would rape her in front of someone so brazenly.

foids walking alone without husbvand is a whore

2023 10 25 01 02 24 Discussion   California  Hero homeless Latino man sexually assaulted a gat

THE GOD OF RAPE IS A SHORT KING

Women vote for open borders so bed made get sexually assaulted in it toilets.

Cucked to care about white toilets they want to invite in the third world filth to attack you because they're in essence dumber Jews. No point showing any sort of in group loyalty to traitors. Also im a white nationalist but I'll only defend other white men

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “No woman should travel except with a mahram and no man should enter upon her unless she has a mahram with her.” A man said: O Messenger of Allah, I want to go out with such-and-such an army, but my wife wants to go for Hajj. He said: “Go with her.” Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1862

Moreover, if a woman travels alone she may be approached and tempted to do evil, especially when there is a great deal of corruption. Someone may sit next to her who does not fear Allah and he may make doing haram actions seem appealing to her. It is perfectly wise that the woman should be accompanied by her mahram when she travels, because the purpose of having her mahram present is to protect her and look after her. Travelling is a situation in which emergencies may arise, no matter what the length of the journey is.

Cucked to care about white toilets they want to invite in the third world filth to attack you because they're in essence dumber Jews. No point showing any sort of in group loyalty to traitors. Also im a white nationalist but I'll only defend other white men
It's not necessarily about her, like I said I'm just more racist than sexist so i'd rather fuck him up then let her be fucked up. And besides I think it's just an insult to me that he dares to do such a thing when I'd be sitting there, who the fuck does that spic think he is.

It's not necessarily about her, like I said I'm just more racist than sexist so i'd rather fuck him up then let her be fucked up. And besides I think it's just an insult to me that he dares to do such a thing when I'd be sitting there, who the fuck does that spic think he is.
More sexist than racist because even if I ask why these mudmanoids are here it's because our women are traitors. Yeah I know Jews as well but let's be honest virtually no Jew agenda would ever pass if not for white toilets.

I wouldn't help because women aren't entitled to my help.

He's like a modern day Batman. He's not the hero we asked for, he's the hero we need.

Based. When you got nothing to lose you got nothing to lose

I would not do shit because women vote for this, so fuck them.

She couldnt take the coc

“Don't wear yoga pants and don't wear mini skirts/short shorts. Firstly, you will spare men and others from lusting, secondly, you will prevent yourself from getting sexually assaulted/visually undressed by perverts.”

@Stoopiding1
Wearing yoga pants in front of men is like dangling steak in front of a bear.

Do you think that old white man was based for saving the foid or not? Would you had of intervened (done something) if you had of been in the old white man’s position?

@B/W muttcel @LeFrenchCel @Govid_Dorious @SlayerSlayer @HOBO

View: https://youtu.be/5kAnh6smxLg?si=E17srBtxYn7GZKC8

View: https://youtu.be/cuDAnI3md-I?si=I2MrzGyVplTYzAph
View: https://youtu.be/cuDAnI3md-I?si=I2MrzGyVplTYzAph

That whore called the man an “older” gentleman. She is a fat whore.