Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel caffeinepill

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
it seems to work so far - probably a week or so until I build tolerance, but yeah, they're great short term
pills > coffee/tea, because you can control exactly how much you take and when (also they're much cheaper and easier to use)
I take 200 mg at 8 AM and 200 mg at 3 PM and it gives me stable energy - nothing crazy, but I finally have enough energy to prepare food for myself and do anything besides ldar (I'm talking about mustering enough energy to watch an episode of a tv series :lul:)
that's pretty much what I used to expect from antidepressants - nothing crazy, but getting enough energy to do anything (SSRIs unfortunately didn't do shit)
I wish I wouldn't build tolerance, but yeah - I'll take a week or two off and start again: still better to have energy every once in a while than to never have energy

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/14/14776.jpg?1548691092

So like taking an Adderall

So like taking an Adderall
yeah, except Adderall is illegal here (Ritalin is legal, but getting a prescription if you weren't diagnosed with ADHD as a kid, is pretty much impossible; importing drugs on your own is illegal)