Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cadavER is an alt of Nirvanafan1988

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Führer on break
-
Screenshot 2024 02 03 at 122701 AM

First off we already know he has to be somebody's alt from this post
>I am not any GrAYcel piece of shit
>Posts 222

Now lets look at there similarities

Both seem to be very low IQ with a very loose grasp on the English language

Both spam JBW

Both hate GrAY's (despite cadavER supposedly being one)

Both have similar insults and post similar soyjak memes

Both like to compare this forum to Reddit

Both spam images/gifs involving there disgusting fetish's when they are losing an argument

Both think whitecels defending there inceldom is the same thing as them claiming ethnics can't be incel

Both mention Columbia a lot but more particularly white men stealing Columbian foids from Columbian men

Both have been inconsistent with what race they claim to be cadavER has claimed to be curry, Native American and spic on different occasions and Nirvanafan sometimes described himself as "curry" back in 2022

The only thing that doesn't quite match up is that cadavER joined before Nirvanafan was banned but this could be because Nirvanafan made that account in preparation of being banned because he planned on posting the shit he posted and possibly more.

@DarkStarDown @Corvus @TBIcel @LeFrenchCel @DenHaag

Based capture

@DarkStarDown are you Hitler? :feelsautistic:
yes @DarkStarDown is a reincarnation of hitler who was brought back in the form of italian incel and so he hasnt gotten laid since world war 2, its over for reincarnateddictatorcels

Screenshot 2024 02 03 at 122701 AM

First off we already know he has to be somebody's alt from this post
>I am not any GrAYcel piece of shit
>Posts 222

Now lets look at there similarities

Both seem to be very low IQ with a very loose grasp on the English language

Both spam JBW

Both hate GrAY's (despite cadavER supposedly being one)

Both have similar insults and post similar soyjak memes

Both like to compare this forum to Reddit

Both spam images/gifs involving there disgusting fetish's when they are losing an argument

Both think whitecels defending there inceldom is the same thing as them claiming ethnics can't be incel

Both mention Columbia a lot but more particularly white men stealing Columbian foids from Columbian men

Both have been inconsistent with what race they claim to be cadavER has claimed to be curry, Native American and spic on different occasions and Nirvanafan sometimes described himself as "curry" back in 2022

The only thing that doesn't quite match up is that cadavER joined before Nirvanafan was banned but this could be because Nirvanafan made that account in preparation of being banned because he planned on posting the shit he posted and possibly more.

@DarkStarDown @Corvus @TBIcel @LeFrenchCel @DenHaag
I believe this.

Im not getting involved in this.

yes @DarkStarDown is a reincarnation of hitler who was brought back in the form of italian incel and so he hasnt gotten laid since world war 2, its over for reincarnateddictatorcels
No he is the reincarnation of Mussolini

@The Enforcer can you check the IP's of both accounts?

Nothing shows so far. Give me more evidence. If it links, I will remove them.

Nothing shows so far. Give me more evidence. If it links, I will remove them.
I mean it seems pretty obvious to me ngl. Common terms between the two accounts like GrAYcel/Jewliwood/JewTube/"scumciety", being obsessed with OP, posting about spics and latinos way more than any curry would. He really can't LARP for shit, lmao there's an entire thread he made about a foid from fucking Ecuador who supposedly bullied him. Real curry things. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Why was Nirvanafan banned again?

I thought Nirvana was from bolivia or peru lol

@DarkStarDown are you Hitler? :feelsautistic:
I wish I was the real Hitler man.
No he is the reincarnation of Mussolini
Nah, I'm only 1/4 Italian, so I was brought back as a "every group of White but Slav" Inkwell.

And I'd say I'm more of the reincarnation of Julius Evola: Going to make threads about his works & views; some correlate heavily to what we endure.

Schizo ramblings

>anyone who is against me must be a chinese spy!