Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Does she look like a pathetic, stinky animal to you?

Does she look like an animal to you?

• Yes (I am a gigachad male with standards) Explain which animal she looks like

• No (I am a mentally ill reddittor cuck whose wort is less than a dog's turd)

Results are only viewable after voting.
cadavER

cadavER

JbW.org Just be White Witness
★★★
vivianasalame-1706841220388.jpg%22 alt=%22vivianasalame-1706841220388%22 border=%220%22

pathetic yes, animal yes, stinky probably not

1000 cock stare and fakeup

she looks like a whore to me

I fucking hate white women

Who is this? random foid?

I imagine the stink is of prime pussy pheromones though. Coupled with perfume. *sniff*

Mm india hot sex saar im true aryvan

Lower third is a little masculine, otherwise she looks okay

Why are you so fixated on this female?

Lol she bullied me back in high school, almost killed me by pushing me off the stairs and she got no punishment from it and is now faring five times much better than everyone in this forum combined

Lol she bullied me back in high school, almost killed me by pushing me off the stairs and she got no punishment from it and is now faring five times much better than everyone in this forum combined
Brutal. What is she doing with her life, is she an "influencer" thot?

(Attractive) girls being mean to you at school gets engraved on your brain. eg. I still remember this girl I got put in a group with one time and at one point she snarkily said of me "he isn't even doing any work", or something to that effect, and I still remember it today and hate her for it lol. She said it with such bitchiness.

Last edited:
Does she look like an animal to you?
● Yes (I am a gigachad male with standards) Explain which animal she looks like
● No (I am a mentally ill reddittor cuck whose wort is less than a dog's turd)

Weird cope but OK GrAY.

Looks like a perfectly acceptable Becky to me TBH, I'd put my cock in it if I could.

Ohhhh OK NOW I get it.

You waited for the universe to serve justice on your behalf, and now you're mad about it.

I'm so old, I can remember when nose rings on white girls used to mean WARNING: angry "all-men-are-rapists" extreme feminist BS ahead. But times have obviously changed, because that is a "look-at-my-body" thot with a nose ring..

Last edited:
She is only number two most fixated female on this forum.

Number one most fixated female is this:

Cute noodle foid

looks like a Jew, which is an animal.

looks like some random roastie idc

Looks like a sober street walker