Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion C-Section: Once an emergency procedure, Now a menace; and associated inceldom

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
C-section has become such a medical malpractice menace in pajeetland, almost 75 percent of births happen this way nowadays (source - my big sis is a nursing officer in a big hospital); because there is a chance of billing more in c-section than regular childbirths so it's a moneymaking scheme for hospitals, and even foids here are OK with getting their bellies cut open and babies artificially born that way than doing it naturally, due to these kind of foids the once social stigma associated with the act (that only weak mothers go through c-section) has also drastically died out

I vaguely remember reading somewhere on the forum that Caeserean birth having some effect on foids that since they do not get their vaginas stretched by labour of birth they are still 'fresh' to receive more (and in worse cases, newer) dicks so in broad picture it plays a role in increasing inceldom

I also have an assumption that c-section births are also behind raise in obesity among pajeets because those babies born that way have never gone through tight vaginal gapping and got their bodies adjusted and vice versa; i wonder if these mothers who get it done have actual bonds shared with their babies as they've never bore the pain and associated joy of natural childbirth

Over for C-sectioncels. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Weirdly enough I was born the natural way while my younger brother is born through C section
I'm a 5'7 chinlet with an average IQ while he is a 5'11/6'0 with a good facial structure and high IQ, funny how that works

I was born by the C-section, my brother that i never know died because my mom is a subhuman that would kill every kid with their narrow cunt (nowadays she could stretch it with Chads). C-section = truecels every single time, nature wanted you to stay dead,not to touch our moms pussy and yet jewish doctor forced you to live. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
I was also born by C-section and turned out to be a subhuman

Weirdly enough I was born the natural way while my younger brother is born through C section
I'm a 5'7 chinlet with an average IQ while he is a 5'11/6'0 with a good facial structure and high IQ, funny how that works
i was born by natural birth but my pajeet genes and father's conduct ruined it for me

i was born by natural birth but my pajeet genes and father's conduct ruined it for me
Fathers' conduct? what does that mean?