Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

c. 2016

1oilypufta

1oilypufta

Self-banned
-
I had two acquaintances in my social circle that regurgitated purple pill ideas such as money controls everything, women are absolutely doused in makeup, everything in this world is fake. At the time, this was very profound knowledge especially before the blackpill became mainstream. Who else here shared similar ideas or rather came across this for the very first time? And when?

I had two acquaintances in my social circle that regurgitated purple pill ideas such as money controls everything, women are absolutely doused in makeup, everything in this world is fake. At the time, this was very profound knowledge especially before the blackpill became mainstream. Who else here shared similar ideas or rather came across this for the very first time? And when?
I had the same ideas before being Blackpill in regard that money control everything as I was semi redpill in the past

Reading isn't the same as writing, especially in the context of social difficulty.