Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bying New Mainstream Clothes is a C O P E

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
I went the other day to some stores with a Chad friend of mine. People were buying hip clothes, which seemed very alien to me. Fashion has evolved and I didnt know what happened. Handsome men wear buying clothes, they were looking themselves in the mirror with pride, and yet here i am a subhuman. Even if i buy the best clothes of the world, what do i gain if i have that face?

Juat lol at some currycels who were buying hip clothes!

I returned home crying

Yeah, style cope is lame.

Just save your money and use it on better copes.

That's one thing you'll never see me doing. I mean I'll put effort into my OWN kind of like, but trendy fashions like that always seemed lame

Fashionmaxxing is the biggest cope in the history of mankind.

supreme drops

I only wear Adidas, because I am a slav.

Tell that to the r/MFA cope artists.

It's over if you don't look good in a plain white tshirt and black jeans

Chad could be in rags and get prime punani by just saying hi. JFL @ mens style channels.

That's one thing you'll never see me doing. I mean I'll put effort into my OWN kind of like, but trendy fashions like that always seemed lame
Based pic

I just wear the same pair of jeans and a blank T shirt.

i tried it at some point but obviously didn't work.

there is a relevant dutch saying: "ook al draagt een aap een gouden ring, het is en blijft een lelijk ding"

translation: even if a monkey wears a golden ring, he's still ugly.

i wont lie and say that fashion never helps, but only for those guys around 6/10, they might be able to relate more with a girl through fashion style.

5/10 and under? no point.... just wear something normal

to be fair i just wear my track suit most of the time now and im growing my beard out, after my prostitute experience and getting rejected for volunteering, i give up

i tried it at some point but obviously didn't work.

there is a relevant dutch saying: "ook al draagt een aap een gouden ring, het is en blijft een lelijk ding"

translation: even if a monkey wears a golden ring, he's still ugly.

i wont lie and say that fashion never helps, but only for those guys around 6/10, they might be able to relate more with a girl through fashion style.

5/10 and under? no point.... just wear something normal

to be fair i just wear my track suit most of the time now and im growing my beard out, after my prostitute experience and getting rejected for volunteering, i give up

ROPE

It works for some black guys. They aren't tyrone or tyrone-lite.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back