Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bye bye *********. IncelTear related

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hyxz3b/made_some_progress_reporting_rapeyorgdrankwikicom/

@Napoleon de Geso is running out of places to hide.

Hey @Victorique de Blois what were those "other forums" he posted on where he's not banned since you saw him other places other than your incels.co or (forum).net sock puppet accounts?

For everyone else say hello to the above poster who is "new to incel after lurking for a year" (a formerly banned user) who thinks he knows more about the De Geso than I do- making 11 post out of his 33 total (not counting former accounts here) talking about it and not being able to name De Gesos alt reddit accounts usernames despite claiming that's how he "found the blackpill movement".

Last edited:
I just opened that site and clicked close.
WTF MAN?
THAT'S A SITE FOR LITERAL PEDOS!

@Napoleon de Geso is based, stop bullying him

Discussing fantasies isn’t illegal

IT’s constant cyber-bullying and harassment is illegal

Discussing fantasies isn’t illegal

IT’s constant cyber-bullying and harassment is illegal

IT are cunts but the dutch host of ********* domain is the one pulling the plug.

Nothing illegal about pulling a website for breach of terms which is promoting pedophillia and by pedophillia I don't mean looking at a 15 year old blonde in denim hotpants with DD boobs and saying "I'm old enough to be her Father".

I mean illegal activity such as Nathan Larson and Napoleon De Pedo egging each other on to encourage forum users to rape 7 year old girls. In fact you will get banned from ********* if you are anti-rape anti-affirmative action* (*means by signing up you agree that raping 7 year old girls is fair game).

Illegal website, illegal activity.

Last edited:
Im starting to question you might be a faggot. No one straight would be this obsessed with another male new user like me.

Im starting to question you might be a faggot. No one straight would be this obsessed with another male new user like me.

@knajjd

Alt account?
Promoting gay activity?
Promoting illegal activity?

"mentally crippled by lonely teen years"

This avatar

27836.jpg

Why is this clown still here?

Last edited:
IT are cunts but the dutch host of ********* domain is the one pulling the plug.

Nothing illegal about pulling a website for breach of terms which is promoting pedophillia and by pedophillia I don't mean looking at a 15 year old blonde in denim hotpants with DD boobs and saying "I'm old enough to be her Father".

I mean illegal activity such as Nathan Larson and Napoleon De Pedo egging each other on to encourage forum users to rape 7 year old girls. In fact you will get banned from ********* if you are anti-rape anti-affirmative action* (*means by signing up you agree that raping 7 year old girls is fair game).

Illegal website, illegal activity.
Egging someone to do something isnt illegal

If you egg someone to junk off a bridge and they do it, you are not at fault for a crime. You don’t understand how free speech works. Sure the domain registry has the ability to pull the plug for whatever reason, but I’m just saying no crime was committed. Your moral signaling isn’t achieving anything

@Napoleon de Geso

Pedophilia is nasty

The site is still up.

https://*********/threads/they-banned-diocel-on-co.1818/

The site is still up.

https://*********/threads/they-banned-diocel-on-co.1818/

It was still up when it was nearcels.org and IT reported the domain to the other domain host.

It can take 48 hours to 3 days for changes to happen but the domain host has confirmed "*********" will be no more soon.

Speaking of banned users I've got visual proof that @FemoidsGTFO sent @Victorique de Blois as a sock puppet to clear up any "pedophillic slander" so pedofaggotGTFO could get unbanned from incels.co and that Napoleon De Pedo was "misunderstood".

Also got proof @goydivision is a .net poster who admitted trying to get me banned by pming a non-banned member of .co who told me of Goydivision/OysterSauce (same person) and faggotsGTFO having me banned from incels.co due to "lack of credibility".

Last edited:
@knajjd

Alt account?
Promoting gay activity?
Promoting illegal activity?

"mentally crippled by lonely teen years"

This avatar

27836.jpg

Why is this clown still here?
I am not an alt account.
In nowhere I have promoted gay activity, you idiot. Show me one proof where I advocate for gays, you strawmanning dense cunt.
In nowhere I have promoted illegal activity, stop making shit up your ass you idiot.

There is nothing wrong with my avatar. Almost half of the forum uses anime foids as avi's you casual.

Now, stop putting my name in your mouth and stop making dumb baseless accusations. You've been talking about me the day I have joined and I don't even know who the fuck you are. I grow tired you pathetic obsessive low IQ idiot.

IT made a post about me once because I said I was attracted to 14-15 year olds, they called me a paedophile.

You're obviously St Cho seung-hui from Rapey

Fuck off
Egging someone to do something isnt illegal

If you egg someone to junk off a bridge and they do it, you are not at fault for a crime. You don’t understand how free speech works. Sure the domain registry has the ability to pull the plug for whatever reason, but I’m just saying no crime was committed. Your moral signaling isn’t achieving anything

The ECHR isn't as liberal the U.S. Supreme Court is when it comes to protecting free speech, so Dutch authorities can totally shut down the site.

And as far as your analogy goes -- haven't you heard of the Michelle Carter case?

Last edited:
I hope they interview Nathan again at his door. His interviews are very amusing.

OP, since you constantly accuse me of being a pedo for arguing against unjust prisons of non-offending pedos, may I ask why do you care so much about censoring and deplatforming *********? I don't agree with their views either, I asked for a ban when it became ********* from former nearcels, but still curious.

Last edited:
You're obviously St Cho seung-hui from Rapey

Fuck off

The ECHR isn't as liberal the U.S. Supreme Court is when it comes to protecting free speech, so Dutch authorities can totally shut down the site.

And as far as your analogy goes -- haven't you heard of the Michelle Carter case?
st cho who??? what the fuck are you talking about.

I trust Nathan Larson. He is an uncucked man with an admirable adherence to blackpill tenets. No FBI agent would be qualified to RP such a character.

ikr he's my fellow lithuanian, why was he banned tho ?
He is a faggot who admitted to kissing and making out with men in bars as well as going to antifa/pride parades.

There is also the ongoing meme about him having had sex with 17 women as well which might be true due to all the leaked pics of him with multiple women but he might just be tokengayfriendmaxxing for all I know

He is a faggot who admitted to kissing and making out with men in bars as well as going to antifa/pride parades.

There is also the ongoing meme about him having had sex with 17 women as well which might be true due to all the leaked pics of him with multiple women but he might just be tokengayfriendmaxxing for all I know
brutal

I hope they interview Nathan again at his door. His interviews are very amusing.

OP, since you constantly accuse me of being a pedo for arguing against unjust prisons of non-offending pedos, may I ask why do you care so much about censoring and deplatforming *********? I don't agree with their views either, I asked for a ban when it became ********* from former nearcels, but still curious.
You tried to get the site banned from the internet?

You tried to get the site banned from the internet?
As far as I'm aware no one at .co is trying to get ********* shut down, we don't agree with what they say, but most of us generally understand their freedom of expression.

Didn't know @FemoidsGTFO was a pedo.
Learn something new everyday.

Didn't know @FemoidsGTFO was a pedo.
Learn something new everyday.

My parting gift to incels.co.

Read my archive, plenty more "sauce" there.

Since I might be leaving this website in 2 hours and 51 minutes for good, 28/07/2020 I don't see any reason to answer.

That depends on the mod decision of @GoffSystemQB

Since I might be leaving this website in 2 hours and 51 minutes for good, 28/07/2020 I don't see any reason to answer.

Where's the archive

@Napoleon de Geso is based, stop bullying him

i agree this is fucked up witchhunting. opinion is not crime, sharing images of children is not crime, sharing fantasizes is not a crime.

Where's the archive

At this point my username.

I don't shitpost or postmax so you should be able to find the juicy details on it if you scroll through my posts.

I don't really understand moralfagging here tbh.

is it because of the stuff on there?
Yeah, I don't want to risk legal repercussions being there. Also, Nathan said only pedos and "rapecels" are allowed there now. I'm a just a JBcel, not a pedocel, who doesn't condone rape, so...

Yeah, I don't want to risk legal repercussions being there. Also, Nathan said only pedos and "rapecels" are allowed there now. I'm a just a JBcel, not a pedocel, who doesn't condone rape, so...

It's also why (Incels) .net got taking down in a DOS attack for 48 hours as hackers target ********* and (incels).net thinking they were the same.

Incels(.net) banned De Pedo and claimed "we don't condone promoting pedophillia". As soon as the coast was clear they De Gesomaxed.

They are trying to do the same to this forum but tbf our (soon to be your) DOS protection is top notch and moderators don't chop and change their core beliefs as as substitute for seriously lacking the coding and networking skills for running or maintaining an incel forum with near-the-knuckle topics.

Last edited:

Where you going son?

It's also why (Incels) .net got taking down in a DOS attack for 48 hours as hackers target ********* and (incels).net thinking they were the same.

Incels(.net) banned De Pedo and claimed "we don't condone promoting pedophillia". As soon as the coast was clear they De Gesomaxed.

They are trying to do the same to this forum but tbf our (soon to be your) DOS protection is top notch and moderators don't chop and change their core beliefs as as substitute for seriously lacking the coding and networking skills for running or maintaining an incel forum with near-the-knuckle topics.
i think ********* is a troll site

Just free him already

They might as well at this point.

Oh he broke the rules? Why?

He's a pedo! Well so is @Edmund_Kemper and @Mainländer
He's a sex haver! Well so is @FACEandLMS who is not banned, lost his virginity to a blonde 16 year old foid and never visited a prostitute in his life* (*he bragged "I wish I could be psycho enough to over-ride knowing a prostitute would be utterly disgusted by me").
He's an alt Account or ban evader..............ahem @GoffSystemQB knows my views on this

@knajjd
@GoffSystemQB
@SergeantIncel

These are going to be someone else's problem in 10 minutes from now.

Speaking of which.

I don't mean looking at a 15 year old blonde in denim hotpants with DD boobs and saying "I'm old enough to be her Father".
i'm surprised you agreed to this. you seemed mad at some of my hebephile/ephebophile posts

Dam that sucks
was going to give it another week or two then if the site was getting a good amount of users i was going to sign up and join them.
guess i need to find a new place for fellow like minded individuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back