Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel by year 2050 the average amerimutt will be an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Actually if everyone is the same mixed race the incel problem might be less. That being said the continued erosion of traditional values won't help either. Seeing what's going to happen is one thing keeping me alivelol
same

America is the only place where this guy is considered Black

Colin-Powell-2001.jpg

thats because america is a racist soyciety. with racist i mean, one drop rule is used by both sides. mulattos use it to identify with the black community and racist whites will use it because they want nothing to with half breeds. essentially these people are stuck in the middle and should embrace their own mixed heritage like the brazilians do.

thats because america is a racist soyciety. with racist i mean, one drop rule is used by both sides. mulattos use it to identify with the black community and racist whites will use it because they want nothing to with half breeds. essentially these people are stuck in the middle and should embrace their own mixed heritage like the brazilians do.
it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with color

if your attractive but your race mixed you will be accepted by society

if your unattractive and race mixed you will be an amerimutt

this is not about race its about attractive vs unattractive because thats all that really matters that and the color of your skin

i dont consider any of them blacks. they are multiracial/ mulattos..in brazil they call themselves ''pardo''. not black
Whatever the case, being mixed isn't always a bad thing

It sort of depends on the mixture though

Whatever the case, being mixed isn't always a bad thing

It sort of depends on the mixture though
yes like being race mixed with northern irish and english or scottish ancestory is a good thing
:yes::yes::yes:

but having south african and chinese ancestory is a big no no :no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

yes like being race mixed with northern irish and english or scottish ancestory is a good thing
:yes::yes::yes:

but having south african and chinese ancestory is a big no no :no::no::no::no::no::no::no:
A lot of blasians look very attractive imo, many of them look better than mulatto's

A lot of blasians look very attractive imo, many of them look better than mulatto's
no its not

both blasians and mullatos are a BIG NO NO :no::no::no::no: the worst mix is anything european with blacks or curry

theres not enough white girls to go around and too many damn amerimutts
yeah, and ethnics breeding with whites are kind of self serving because if whites go extinct then there will be no pretty white girls left lol

yeah, and ethnics breeding with whites are kind of self serving because if whites go extinct then there will be no pretty white girls left lol
it should be considered a crime to do that tbh race mixing is disgusting

and not only is it disgusting but it leads to disgusting looking people

and not only is it disgusting but it leads to disgusting looking people
it dilutes the best traits of the two races that mix making everyone look deformed

i feel bad that you're half curry, your racial identity must be fucked
I have no racial identity all I can say is im 1/60th German and im 1/100th Chinese and 1/10th European and 1/30th African American and 30% curry

thats the future of America is no racial identity and all people are going to be mixed race mutts :feelskek:

What ethnicity does you resemble the most?
I dont resemble an ethnicity I look like a completely different species I have tanned white skin with ethnic features

like I said RACE MIXING IS GENOCIDE and water is wet the more race mixed you are the more you turn into la creature

5b0d7412969aa4541281538.jpg

What the average American will look like by according to ...

dont buy into this "multiculturism" propaganda multiculturism leads to chaos and la creature eventually leading to globohomo which is where the world is going to end up
Yeah race mixing is even looked down upon in the Bible. But tbh I'm not bothered. I like lightskin mulattoes

it dilutes the best traits of the two races that mix making everyone look deformed
I really loathe my parents decision to race mix:cryfeels:

What the best traits of Whites and Blacks?
whites are white and blacks are blacks its very obvious

whites have long narrow nose and blacks have wide shorter noses and blacks have dark skin whites have cumskin

so when you race mix with a nigger you end up with a half this half that facial features that dont resemble either of the parents they just look "kinda" like you and your more likely to end up with birth defects and autism if you race mix than if you just produce within your own race

both races have the potential to be beautiful but mix racing dilutes them into a single mutt race
its hell on earth to be a mixed race mutt:feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelswhat:

The universe is fucked and I stopped caring

It will mean Americans will have less trust in one another. Less community and a lot more mental illness. A lot less emotional and social support from people in general. More high school or college dropouts. More workplace turnover.

That said, half breed foids do indeed seem less racist than full blooded Asian, White, or Black foids. So who knows about the incel situation.

The incel situation only sustains itself or becomes worst imo if more full blooded Asian, Indian, or Middle eastern males are allowed into the country. Mixed races of foids still don't want these three races of men for the most part.