Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel By the age 14 blowjobs are as commonplace as kissing for femoids

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Most girls start sucking dick at age 14 and fuck around 16 or 17. Virginity isn’t the only problem.

A girl could be an easy 18 year old “virgin”. and sucked 10-15 dicks. Even if at age 24 I find a supposed virgin, she has been fingieres/deepthroated multiple men before me/given handjobs.

10-15 dicks is pretty low, that's extremely prude for 2018. i'd say between 500-1,000

>2018
>Teen girls not using cum instead of milk for their breakfast cereal

Ok grandpa, get with the times.

Indeed, so 12 is prime, no matter what some KUKS say.

Yeah you don't have to remind me of that. I can already tell from the sluttiness I've witnessed in the instagrams and chatsnaps these kids are doing these days.

Probably younger than that tbh. If the girl has an attractive father shes most likely blown and had sex with him.

i went to highschool in the early 2000s and even then girls started having sex at 13-14. this was looong before smartphones and facebook. only god knows how early they're starting now.

JBs can't consent, except with Chads. There's nothing more exciting to a foid teen than to talk about Chad, suck chad's dick and to lose their virginities to chad. They start dressing in slutty clothes, caking their faces with makeup like their favorite vloggers and go on diets, all so chad can slay their prime bodies.

I knew a girl that gave the guys in my class blowjobs when she was 8. 14 is when most people lose their virginity.

I see girls around 11-12 already wearing g strings. For these hoes blowjobs are like as casual as blinking

JBs can't consent, except with Chads. There's nothing more exciting to a foid teen than to talk about Chad, suck chad's dick and to lose their virginities to chad. They start dressing in slutty clothes, caking their faces with makeup like their favorite vloggers and go on diets, all so chad can slay their prime bodies.
:feelsrope:

i went to highschool in the early 2000s and even then girls started having sex at 13-14. this was looong before smartphones and facebook. only god knows how early they're starting now.
Yeah same. I can remember quite a few people of all races messing around and even in junior high.

Chad has sex more than you masturbate. Sub5 women have more sex than that.

I knew a girl that gave the guys in my class blowjobs when she was 8. 14 is when most people lose their virginity.
Holy fuck, how old were those guys?

no joke, this is accurate in 2018

Legit. There are very few female virgins past the age of 14 and practically none past 15. I find it funny how on reddit roasties will claim that having sex at 14 is early, but then when you turn around and ask them when did they lose their virginity most will tell you at 14 JFL

Most girls start sucking dick at age 14 and fuck around 16 or 17. Virginity isn’t the only problem.

A girl could be an easy 18 year old “virgin”. and sucked 10-15 dicks. Even if at age 24 I find a supposed virgin, she has been fingieres/deepthroated multiple men before me/given handjobs.
Source?

Just a remonder of the womans world order

My cousin has already sucked off boys at her school at age 13

Mid 20's femoid admits on camera 60+ different partners

I also read in many religious texts the more dicks they get the crazier which seems to be true in real world experiences

My one femoid friend I had who didnt even look like a thot and had a professional/government job actually gave me a truthful answer when I asked how many guys she been with. Answer was "too many to count" but when I pressed on said probably close to 70. And shes fat. I could only imagine how much stacys are getting

3/4 of them don't even know how the reproductive system works and they're getting creampied at 16, JFL
Screenshot 20180507 170224 20180507172857831

My female neighbor and I are the same age. We played together when we were really little. Once she hit about 11 and started growing tits, she never gave me another thought. Word at school was she was blowing seniors when she was 13 and fucking them a year later. But, of course, she would never lower herself to suck my cock or fuck me. So, I raped her. (in my fantasies while fapping)

I really want a loyal virgin gf though:(

Girls are disgusting nowdays, they are ALL SLUTS. AWALT, most girls are sexually active by 14, the degeneracy is unreal.

Probably younger than that tbh. If the girl has an attractive father shes most likely blown and had sex with him.
Wtf, that is sick and any man who does that to his child needs to be thrown under the prison.

14 year old women are sexual beings, not kids. Only cucks would disagree with this statement. Statutory rape laws were passed to prevent ugly males from having affairs with JBs.

Yeah you don't have to remind me of that. I can already tell from the sluttiness I've witnessed in the instagrams and chatsnaps these kids are doing these days.
kek

Snapchad. I have to see this shit firsthand. Back in middle school girls were all over that shit in the middle of class. Some of them probably sucked multiple dicks before starting HS. I'm sure tons of women have sucked over a few thousand dicks once they're done with college(and she'll have to kiss your kids goodnight).

I think so too, that's why after they fuck their dads they blackmail them into letting them go out and dress like thots to fuck chad. Whenever I see a cucked dad with a hot daughter, I automatically think she's blackmailing him because one time she gave him head when she was 14. Then when she turns 18 she'll tell all the rostie whores and cucks about it anyway in a #metoo to gain victim cred.

I know a fat roastie from when we were still 12 that gave bjs to the same age group aka the bullies and this was from the early 2000s
So I'd say it starts earlier than 14 :feelsrope:

median child birth age historically is 13

lol @ you thinking women don't fuck until 16

Meanwhile, you'd be jailed and have your life destroyed by even kissing a 15-17 depending on the state femoid in the US as an adult man :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Man, Brazil's shit, I won't try to pretend it isn't, but the fact we aren't nearly as much cucked as the US and Western Europe is quality lifefuel to me.

3/4 of them don't even know how the reproductive system works and they're getting creampied at 16, JFL
View attachment 12383
Proof that sex ed should start in middle school because all the short 18 yr old femoids will put on make up to look 13 to find more dick to suck.

What kind of fucking redneck town are you from, dude?

I think so too, that's why after they fuck their dads they blackmail them into letting them go out and dress like thots to fuck chad. Whenever I see a cucked dad with a hot daughter, I automatically think she's blackmailing him because one time she gave him head when she was 14. Then when she turns 18 she'll tell all the rostie whores and cucks about it anyway in a #metoo to gain victim cred.
What kind of fucking redneck town are you from, dude?