Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

By 2040 the concept of a "relationship" will be considered oppressive

rasmuscel

rasmuscel

Recruit
★★
Around 1960, premarital sex started to become acceptable
Around 2000, roasties started dating multiple people at once before committing
Around 2012, with the creation of Tinder, fucking a stranger become no different to them than taking a shit.

Soon normies will be saying "Why do you want her to commit to you bro?! Just enjoy the time you have together! There's no reason you need to control her body when you're not around, and it's creepy for you to want her to promise to be with you in the future. You sound like you're just insecure. Just put yourself out there and live in the moment!"

>Future is a Brave New World

:feelsrope:

Monogomous marriage is dead and the left/feminists killed it. We will all suffer because of it.

You don't know that for sure the west could lose WWIII and be taken over by conquest

Wouldn't be surprised.

"Why do you want her to commit to you bro?! Just enjoy the time you have together! There's no reason you need to control her body when you're not around, and it's creepy for you to want her to promise to be with you in the future. You sound like you're just insecure. Just put yourself out there and live in the moment!"

vPr7RXR.gif

This is too realistic. I am scared.

THIS IS WHY EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE ANTI-DEGENERACY

IT IS NOT A COPE

By 2040 I think we'll be in WW3. This can't keep up for much longer, we WILL die out.

I wish zombie apocalypse happened by then tbh tbh or realistically ww3

The world as we know it, in 2040, will change exponentially from now. It's palpable, seeing as degenerate western society will collapse. Will the Jews win? Will Nationalism and traditionalism finally prevail against the evil of International Jewery? We cannot know now, only speculation exists. Nevertheless it piques my curiosity quite so. I often think of the future decades from now pessimistically when I'm feeling quite hopeless.

That's why the world needs to be destroyed soon

Hopefully I'll be dead by then.

[StickyFuel] @Mods

I'm almost glad I have enough atery plaque that I won't be around to see this. But society will be so fundamentally different, how many of us will be really even living and not plugged into the VR matrix anyways? Our entire species will have radically changed, technology and humanity having been intertwined. We will have chips in our brain and possibly other robotics. Sometimes by choice, other times by force. We will be able to google other people's thoughts, record our own dreams and post them on youtube, etc.

A robot will be indistinguishable from a human being. But also we will have Transrobots, humans who had metal robotic pieces and wires installed into them because they identify as robo. Everyone will most likely have the chip...there may be a few renegades out there who do not and they live life on the run driving muscle cars from a forgotten time, but these will become full robo by choice. Even if the robotics in their system do nothing besides just making them look or feel more robotic, similar to having a metal knee replacement or whatever, calling them human and denying their truth will be frowned upon and transrobophoboic

Anyone who does not want to date a Transrobotic will be Transrobophobes also.

There will be backlash, as human beings are displaced from society. #ItsOkaytoBeHuman signs will be placed around campuses. But it will be inconsequential. The roboids have already gained control because of how many men are desperate to sleep with them because they can be programmed to not nag and be submissive waifus. We will have given them too much power. It's over for us.

Seeing how far our culture has fallen, more and more will opt to go into the VR matrix. Slowly over time the human population will decrease until human beings are the minority. The robos and Transrobotics will the slay us while we are in the deep VR matrix sleep. Leaving only a small handful of human beings left who did not opt to go into the VR matrix, they will live out the rest of their lives in hiding as resistance fighters, sometimes plotting a take over to reclaim humanity. But will they succeed? No.

Last edited:
Around 1960, premarital sex started to become acceptable
Around 2000, roasties started dating multiple people at once before committing
Around 2012, with the creation of Tinder, fucking a stranger become no different to them than taking a shit.

Soon normies will be saying "Why do you want her to commit to you bro?! Just enjoy the time you have together! There's no reason you need to control her body when you're not around, and it's creepy for you to want her to promise to be with you in the future. You sound like you're just insecure. Just put yourself out there and live in the moment!"

The silence from cucktears is deafening

God I hope we'll have sentient AI waifus by then.

I wish zombie apocalypse happened by then tbh tbh or realistically ww3
The zombie apocalypse is already happening. Just look outside your window.
Smartphone-Zombies-1280x720.jpg

It is only 2022 , this reality materializing very fast.

It already is. A mere "acquaintance" with S.R.B in group therapy led to penalties for me.

"Who cares if the son is yours bro. You should love everyone just the same :soy:".

"Who cares if the son is yours bro. You should love everyone just the same :soy:".

Shannon rejected Justus many times. She now expects him to carry the wedding rings for her and Kayla.