Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Buzzfeed News: "the internet was created by white men, therefore we need to burn it into the ground"

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

D3CACHsWkAU7SvY

"We designed and built platforms that undermined democracy across the world. We designed and built technology that is used to round up immigrants and refugees and put them in cages. We designed and built platforms that young, stupid, hateful men use to demean and shame women."

Writer of article:

D3CAmFwWkAAfFYr

Jokes on you white men are the most superior race and gender

Let's start with them then

god damn i hate cucks

agree i'm tired of social media and dating apps, i wish the internet is nuked

Destroy western civilization too, live in africa

Just work at Cuckfeed and manginamaxxx bro!!!

Fuck, why people SO obsessed with white mans? They didn't anything wrong (except world wars lol), especially in internet.

These Westerners pretend that they just want freedom, now we finally have an outlet which allows for a lot of freedom, and they hate it.

What's with this "we" crap. The only reason the guy is writing in such a low IQ rag is that he can't code.

They are free to make their own internet.

Remember Mastodon? All the cucks and soyboys LOVED it for the the first few hours. But they quickly found that without anyone to spar with or talk down to they were quite bored and back to (((Twitter))) they went. These people don't even know what they want.

jfl at their hatred of white men. Dabbing on these fucking kikes with my aryan lineage

We don't need to nuke the internet, just clean it from of soycucks and women.

Soy goy showing how much of a self-loathing doormat he can be to prove he's one of the "Good" Whites. I wouldn't even piss on these faggots if they were on fire.

With all that political correctness shit and censorship they pretty much are burning it down already.