Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Buzzfeed claims we are sexually active

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

Article
(Just realized it could be understood that "the women are sexually active. Mind don't work as I just woke up)

Yeah I was about to say..
The buzzfeed article is complete lies though. And they are the same ones to make fun of trump or whatever for "fake news" when they are literally one of the most prominent sources of it.

Yeah I was about to say..
The buzzfeed article is complete lies though. And they are the same ones to make fun of trump or whatever for "fake news" when they are literally one of the most prominent sources of it.
Buzzfeed lies 24/7

A reminder..

They are not wrong

They're saying incels hate women for being "sexually active," aka only fucking chads or men above their league.

I really hate buzzfeed. Shit article. Fake news by soy jews

I don't like buzzfeed they're always ruining my day.

Sexualy active incel :lul:

they mean that women are sexually active
the sentence is ambiguous, I get why you got confused
a good journalist would rewrite it, but it's Buzzfeed

think they are talking about the foids being sexually active but still fake news by gay jews

is there ANYTHING that isn't blamed on incels, foids aren't even allowed to post on incel websites.

why can't foids leave us alone, we can't even have our own websites without them wanting to try and interact us

how much more explicit do we have to be, WOMEN ARE NOT WELCOME IN ANY INCEL SPACE.

I'm very active, everyday fapping to lolis