Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Butthurt normie debtors being swamped by high interest rates

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Its actually funny how much the Jews have raised the interest rates. Two years ago the interest rates on a mortgage were 4%. Now they are over 7.5% On a $1 million mortgage, that takes annual interest from $40,000 a year, to $75,000 a year.

Normies of course run and fight to get in the cattle cars, whether its lifelong student loan debt, or life long mortgage debt.

Jewish debt slavery destroyed Western civilization along with Kalergi plan and sexual revolution, both of which are also jewish concoctions. They ran low interest rates for too long and printed a lot of money and now that the normie masses are priced out of the housing market, jews in goldman sacs and blackrock will swoop in to buy all the houses. This is their plan for feudalism.

Jewish debt slavery destroyed Western civilization along with Kalergi plan and sexual revolution, both of which are also jewish concoctions. They ran low interest rates for too long and printed a lot of money and now that the normie masses are priced out of the housing market, jews in goldman sacs and blackrock will swoop in to buy all the houses. This is their plan for feudalism.

Ya I saw when they were pumping housing insanely hard in the media and even driving around all the billboards. And holding interest rates low to keep the prices going up of housing. Then normies wanted to go 'all in', as with real estate when it goes up they would make huge money on all the leverage.

Of course I saw this trap and I own a house with my brother and his family, so I locked into 30 year mortgage when the interest rates were low.

Of course I saw this trap and I own a house with my brother and his family, so I locked into 30 year mortgage when the interest rates were low.
Variable mortgages are a fools errand.

After masses of normies home equity gets wiped out, and they can't keep up with the interest payments, then they will default on the mortgages. At that point more and more supply of housing will flood the market. Plus buyers won't be able to get financing to buy in and the interest would make it not viable anyway.

Then as the old supply and demand takes housing way, way down, that is when Blackrock and Vanguard will buy up a huge amount of the national housing supply for cheap.

Juck Fews, Juck Normgroids buying sports cars in 500 installments.

Variable mortgages are a fools errand.

Even as the variable was like 1.5 or 2.0% cheaper than the locked 30 year rate, I still went for the locked 30 year rate. I said good is good.